Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Portal and other Modules of HR Forum

Topic 58: ESS (Employee Self Services)

Views: 17907  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 AM

Hi

Document mode will be Microsoft Word document where the screen shots with with study materials will be available.

Payment Mode: PAYPAL (Send us payment $199 to: info@wikinewforum.com)

Thanks
Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerandrasingh View Post
I need these documents, but i have one query by which mode we will get these documents and what will the payments mode.

Regards
Veerandra singh
Old 03-02-2010, 08:06 PM

Will the screen snapshot and word documents given be any different from what you have been posting here in SAP training batch so far?

What additional things you will provide. Please can you send me some docs on johny.thin@gmail.com to get an idea about the quality and depthness?

Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

Document mode will be Microsoft Word document where the screen shots with with study materials will be available.

Payment Mode: PAYPAL (Send us payment $199 to: info@wikinewforum.com)

Thanks
Wiki
Old 03-02-2010, 08:14 PM

May I please request each and every student / trainee of SAP HR course here at wiki to go through all the posts / notes you might have including the SAP HR training advertisements posts to collate the list of all the topics that are yet to be covered i.e. topics that are missed out, promised to be covered later, topics mentioned in the advert but not covered in reality....etc.

i guess initially it was told that all the SAP HR material will be provided in the word / ppt / pdf downloadable format however except for few initial topics (theory) nothing was given in downloadable format.

I would like everyone to contribute in the left out in topics.

Johny
Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 PM

Hi

We will make sure that whatever we told before will deliver to each and every one.

Regarding missed topics just want to tell you your training not at finish some more topics are going to cover, after that please let us know missed topics or if need any additional topics we will cover.

Regarding Attachment surely we will provide before we moved to Post-Training support.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by johny.thin View Post
May I please request each and every student / trainee of SAP HR course here at wiki to go through all the posts / notes you might have including the SAP HR training advertisements posts to collate the list of all the topics that are yet to be covered i.e. topics that are missed out, promised to be covered later, topics mentioned in the advert but not covered in reality....etc.

i guess initially it was told that all the SAP HR material will be provided in the word / ppt / pdf downloadable format however except for few initial topics (theory) nothing was given in downloadable format.

I would like everyone to contribute in the left out in topics.

Johny
Old 03-04-2010, 07:50 AM

What and who are people with special access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Screen shots will available only for Special Access people (See TOPIC 01)

Provides the employee self-service (ESS) capabilities that enable employees to create, view, and modify data anytime and anywhere, using multiple technologies. Provides an employee-centric portal. With easy access to the information they need to do their jobs, employees can manage duties that were previously handled for them. ESS also expedites life and work changes (such as marriage or a new job), freeing HR professionals from mundane administrative tasks and allowing them to dedicate their time and resources to strategic initiatives. mySAP HR comes with more than 80 ready-to-use, individual ESS services in 32 languages that run in 32 countries, making it a truly global solution.

Tags
ess

Latest News in SAP HCM Portal and other Modules of HR Forum