Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 202 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 04-03-2018, 02:53 PM

Default Full Details - The Big Audition 2018 (Spolier, Eliminations, Contestants, Live)

The Big Audition: New ITV show will reveal the 'real world' of auditions | Reality TV

Away from talent shows like The X Factor or The Voice UK, a new ITV show will reveal the true reality of auditions.
The Big Audition, coming to ITV in the autumn, will follow the highs and lows of the 'everyday' audition process.

From the makers of Channel 4's First Dates, the programme will use fixed rig cameras to film as both first timers and professionals try out for their dream roles. Whether it be modelling gigs, acting jobs and the next leading role on the West End, cameras will follow the 'real world' process.

Applications are currently underway now.

The ITV website teases: "The Big Audition [...] will give you the chance to audition in front of real casting panels for real jobs. These could be anything from presenting, hand modelling, being a body double, a football mascot, featuring in a film or TV commercial, the new face of an ad campaign, you name it!"

You must be 18 or over and applications close on April 27, 2018.

To apply visit the ITV website HERE or http://www.itv.com/beontv/shows/thebigaudition

Clair Breen, executive producer for programme makers Twenty Twenty, said: "We're used to seeing huge shiny floor talent competitions but rarely do we get to see what happens in the everyday audition process, away from the TV studios and the glamour.

"From the serious to the ridiculous, auditions bring out the best, worst and most competitive in people, and our fixed rig cameras were there to capture it."

Siobhan Greene, ITV's head of entertainment, said: "I have always loved auditions, but the chance to peel back the layers even further, and to do it in a fixed rig way, felt back to basics and I loved it from the moment I heard the pitch.

"I hope the audience at home will also lap up getting to see something they've only seen done on the big entertainment juggernauts, now done like this."

Ads
Old 04-03-2018, 02:58 PM

Twenty Twenty Productions Ltd (the makers of First Dates) are looking for people to take part in their brand new show for ITV!

'The Big Audition' (working title) is a brand new factual entertainment series which goes behind the scenes of the casting world and will give you the chance to audition in front of real casting panels for real jobs.
These could be anything from presenting, hand modelling, being a body double, a football mascot, featuring in a film or TV commercial, the new face of an ad campaign, you name it!

Whether you're a seasoned professional and no stranger to an audition, or a first-timer and would love to step inside the casting room - we'd love to hear from you!

To apply and for full terms and conditions please visit: www.thebigaudition.co.uk

Last Date for Applications: 23.59 on Friday 27th April 2018
Audition/Casting period: Ongoing
Age restriction applies: Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Terms and Conditions: Full Participation Terms and Conditions apply. See Entry Form for programme specific details.

Tags
how to register the big audition, the big audition, the big audition 2018, the big audition auditions, the big audition first episode, the big audition how to, the big audition live, the big audition photos, the big audition spolier, the big audition videos

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: