Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 334 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 03-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Default Full Details - Britain's Got Talent 2018 (Spolier, Eliminations, Contestants)

Britain's Got Talent 2018 spoilers! Judges' golden buzzer acts are all singers | Britain's Got Talent 2018

The Britain's Got Talent judges all selected singers as their golden buzzer acts this year.

Once again David Walliams, Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden each got to pick an act for the live shows at this year's auditions. And it turns out all four picked singing acts. Amanda admitted: "It makes it super annoying, I didn’t realise we’d all pressed for singers. I’m annoyed about that! But it’s not my fault because I pressed mine first!"

Alesha added: "It’s really interesting that we’ve all gone for singers this year. The fact that I sing and dance I consciously make an effort to go for a golden buzzer act that people aren’t expecting. "But you can’t deny what moves you and what makes you feel good. It’s interesting that even David has gone for a singer, I get it with Simon because he generally goes for singers, and Amanda’s got an incredible singer, so yeah, this year is battle of the singers!"

David Walliams said: "I hadn’t thought we’d all picked singers so I suppose it makes it more competitive. No one’s golden buzzer has actually won the show yet, so we will see! Ant and Dec got a really great magician but we all picked singers. I guess there’s a kind of euphoria which comes with music which is hard to match. "If you pick the right song then the audiences are in a fantastic mood and you have a big moment. I’d quite like to have given it to a comic, but you don’t know what’s coming next, so you just have to go with your instincts in the moment.

"It’s a bit like your virginity; you can’t wait to get it over with because the longer you wait the more tense you get! So all the judges buzzed before we even got to Manchester, so I felt a bit sorry for the acts there!"

Britain's Got Talent airs on Saturday 14th April, 8pm on ITV.

Get the latest Britain's Got Talent news

Britain's Got Talent reveals a big change to this year's live shows | Britain's Got Talent 2018

Britain's Got Talent has revealed a new change to this year's live shows. The show's live semi-final stages will be ditching its TV studio for the first time in 2018. Instead, the series' final stages will air live from the Hammersmith Apollo in London.
BGT had originally aired from Fountain Studios in Wembley up until 2016, when those premises were demolished.

The show last year moved to Elstree Studios - where Strictly Come Dancing is filmed - but won't return for 2018.
Simon Cowell said of the new change: "It has to be in a theatre and I’ll tell you why. We go into a studio and make it look like a theatre, it’s like buying a Mini and trying to make it look like a Rolls Royce!

"There’s something about the theatre element. So whenever we do the live shows in a studio, something, that gloss, glow, whatever you want to call it, is missing for me. So I’m thrilled because this year I have got my own way...again." Simon added: "I want unpredictability and people stepping up their game, and I think being in a different venue this year is exciting."

Alesha Dixon also praised the move, saying: "I’m actually looking forward to us going to the Hammersmith Apollo. I’m looking forward to the fact we’re doing the live shows in a theatre. I think it’s going to create a different atmosphere. "And, I’m not just saying this, we’ve been spoilt for talent this year. There comes a moment at the end of every audition tour where we turn to one another and ask if we’ve found enough good people. We get a bit scared and it’s not until the lives when you get that reassuring moment that it’s all good. But this year, I don’t want to jinx it too much but it just feels good."

Britain's Got Talent airs on Saturday 14th April, 8pm on ITV.

Britain's Got Talent 2018 start date, judges, hosts, spoilers and tickets | Britain's Got Talent 2018

Britain's Got Talent 2018 is on its way but when does it start? Who are the judges and are Ant and Dec hosting?

What will be series 12 of Britain's Got Talent will air on TV later in the year (2018). As filming auditions gets underway, here's all you need to know...

Britain's Got Talent 2018 start date

The air date for Britain's Got Talent 2018 is rumoured to be Saturday, April 14 on ITV.
However ITV has yet to officially confirm the BGT 2018 start date and no start time has yet been revealed.
Alongside the main show, ITV2 spin-off series Britain's Got More Talent will return each weekend with Stephen Mulhern.

Britain's Got Talent judges 2018

Britain's Got Talent 2018 judges and hosts

The Britain's Got Talent judges for 2018 remain the same with Simon back alongside Amanda Holden, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon for the 12th series. The line up of judges are unchanged for a sixth year having proved a hit since first coming together in 2012.
Ant and Dec are expected to both be seen at the pre-recorded auditions, but Dec is understood to be fronting the live shows alone. It follows Ant stepping down from TV work in March.
And Stephen Mulhern will return to front More Talent on ITV2.

Britain's Got Talent 2018 spoilers

Auditions for the new series filmed earlier this year and some titbits have come out from the try outs.
According to The Sun newspaper, Simon hit the golden buzzer for a young duo.
However he supposedly was left unhappy after discovering one of the pair had already appeared on The Voice Kids last year.
A source told the tabloid: "It was a bit of a downer that he had already found fame on another talent show. Luckily, it was a different type of act, so fans of The Voice are unlikely to recognise him.”
Meanwhile, the first golden buzzer of Britain's Got Talent 2018 was given out by Amanda in January, doing so in the first week of auditions at Blackpool.
According to the Daily Mirror, Amanda hit her golden buzzer for a male singer who had a "SuBo moment."
As well as the usual singers and dancers there was also a plate smashing routine that ended in chaos and a moving performance from a victim of the Manchester Arena bombing.
In another audition, Welsh singer Reuben de Maid is said to have impressed the judges and won praise from Simon Cowell for his "amazing attitude".
David Walliams, Alesha Dixon, Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Ant & Dec and Stephen Mulhern.

Britain's Got Talent 2018 tickets

Tickets to be at the filming of the Britain's Got Talent auditions are available for free now.
You can also put your name down for tickets to the live shows later this year.
Free tickets are available from Applause Store
Britain's Got Talent 2018 airs on ITV.

Ads
Old 04-01-2018, 02:44 PM

Britain's Got Talent 2018 start date, judges, hosts, spoilers and tickets | Britain's Got Talent 2018

Britain's Got Talent 2018 is on its way but when does it start? Who are the judges and are Ant and Dec hosting?

What will be series 12 of Britain's Got Talent will air on TV later in the year (2018). As filming auditions gets underway, here's all you need to know...

Britain's Got Talent 2018 start date

The air date for Britain's Got Talent 2018 is rumoured to be Saturday, April 14 on ITV.
However ITV has yet to officially confirm the BGT 2018 start date and no start time has yet been revealed.
Alongside the main show, ITV2 spin-off series Britain's Got More Talent will return each weekend with Stephen Mulhern.

Britain's Got Talent judges 2018

Britain's Got Talent 2018 judges and hosts

The Britain's Got Talent judges for 2018 remain the same with Simon back alongside Amanda Holden, David Walliams and Alesha Dixon for the 12th series. The line up of judges are unchanged for a sixth year having proved a hit since first coming together in 2012.
Ant and Dec are expected to both be seen at the pre-recorded auditions, but Dec is understood to be fronting the live shows alone. It follows Ant stepping down from TV work in March.
And Stephen Mulhern will return to front More Talent on ITV2.

Britain's Got Talent 2018 spoilers

Auditions for the new series filmed earlier this year and some titbits have come out from the try outs.
According to The Sun newspaper, Simon hit the golden buzzer for a young duo.
However he supposedly was left unhappy after discovering one of the pair had already appeared on The Voice Kids last year.
A source told the tabloid: "It was a bit of a downer that he had already found fame on another talent show. Luckily, it was a different type of act, so fans of The Voice are unlikely to recognise him.
Meanwhile, the first golden buzzer of Britain's Got Talent 2018 was given out by Amanda in January, doing so in the first week of auditions at Blackpool.
According to the Daily Mirror, Amanda hit her golden buzzer for a male singer who had a "SuBo moment."
As well as the usual singers and dancers there was also a plate smashing routine that ended in chaos and a moving performance from a victim of the Manchester Arena bombing.
In another audition, Welsh singer Reuben de Maid is said to have impressed the judges and won praise from Simon Cowell for his "amazing attitude".
David Walliams, Alesha Dixon, Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Ant & Dec and Stephen Mulhern.

Britain's Got Talent 2018 tickets

Tickets to be at the filming of the Britain's Got Talent auditions are available for free now.
You can also put your name down for tickets to the live shows later this year.
Free tickets are available from Applause Store
Britain's Got Talent 2018 airs on ITV.

Tags
bgt 2018 air date, bgt 2018 start date, britain's got talent 2017, britain's got talent 2018, britain's got talent 2018 auditions, britain's got talent 2018 auditions apply, britain's got talent 2018 auditions dates, britain's got talent 2018 judges, britain's got talent 2018 start date, britain's got talent 2018 tickets, britain's got talent auditions 2018, britain's got talent judges, when does britain's got talent 2018 start, when does britain's got talent start 2018, when is britain's got talent 2018 on tv

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: