Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Sponsored Links

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 471 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 04-03-2018, 02:51 PM

Default Full Details - Kiss Me First 2018 (Spolier, Eliminations, Contestants, Live Streaming

Kiss Me First cast and spoilers from Channel 4's innovative new series | TV

Kiss Me First starts tonight on Channel 4 but what's it all about and who's on the cast? Kiss Me First is an innovative thriller from Bryan Elsley (Skins, Dates) which combines live action with stunning state-of-the-art computer-generated virtual world sequences in a TV drama first.

Based on Lottie Moggach's debut novel, Kiss Me First moves between the real and virtual animated worlds. When Leila (Tallulah Haddon, Taboo, The Living and the Dead) stumbles across Red Pill, a secret paradise, hidden on the edges of her favourite game, she meets Tess (Simona Brown, The Night Manager). Tess is everything that Leila is not: hedonistic, impulsive and insatiable.

So when Tess turns up in Leila's real life uninvited, Leila's world is forever changed. But then a member of the group mysteriously disappears and Leila begins to suspect that maybe the hidden sanctuary isn't the digital Eden its creator Adrian claims it to be. Now, Leila's real journey begins. Kiss Me First Premieres tonight on Channel 4 on April 2nd, 10pm

Kiss Me First cast

Leila aka Shadowfax is played by Tallulah Haddon, Tess is played by Simona Brown, Adrian is played by Matthew Beard and Jonty is played by Matthew Aubrey Calumny is played by George Jovanovic, Force is played by Freddie Stewart, Jocasta is played by Misha Butler and Tippi played by Haruka Abe.

Kiss Me First spoilers

When Leila finds Red Pill, a secret paradise hidden on the edges of a virtual reality game, she meets the mysterious Tess.
When her mother dies, lonely girl Leila will have to learn how to manage living on her own. But Leila has a digital avatar, Shadowfax, and when she logs onto the virtual reality game, Azana, she feels truly alive. It’s there that she meets the mysterious Mania, and discovers the secret paradise, Red Pill.

But Adrian, the leader of Red Pill, tells her she has to be invited to join and blasts Shadowfax out of the game. The next day, at Leila’s work, Mania turns up – in real life. Leila wants to know why...

Tags
kiss me first, kiss me first cast, kiss me first final episode, kiss me first finals, kiss me first first episode, kiss me first hd videos, kiss me first live, kiss me first live steaming, kiss me first out, kiss me first photos, kiss me first ratings, kiss me first spoiler, kiss me first star cast, kiss me first updates, kiss me first videos, kiss me first voting lines, kiss me first where to watch

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: