Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Actor and Kathak dancer Prachi Shah attempts to set a new record..

Views: 2063  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2011, 12:14 PM

Default Actor and Kathak dancer Prachi Shah attempts to set a new record..

Prachi Shah who was earlier seen in COLORS' Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam attempts to set a new World Record for the most Kathak spins in a minute..

Prachi Shah Paandya who is an avid Kathak Dancer has attempted to break a World Record on COLORS' Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega.. The feat she achieved will almost give a 'Chakkar' to one and all!! Prachi put in her best effort to break the record for 'Most Kathak Spins or popularly called as Kathak Chakkar in a minute'.

Well there's more to it! With this record breaking act, viewers will see the first Indian face-off on the show between the two most prominent and beautiful kathak dancers of the country – Prachi Shah Paandya and Vidha Lal. They will be seen competing against each other to set a New Guinness World Record for 'Most Kathak spins in a minute'.

But before that the two beauties will also mesmerize host Preity Zinta by showcasing a hauntingly beautiful kathak performance on the famous song 'Kaahe Ched Ched Mohe' from the film Devdas.

Prachi who was delighted to be a part of the show said, "It really feels proud to be doing an act on stage for Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega and secondly to be doing something for which I am known for. Though I have been performing Kathak since long and chakkar being the most important step in that dance form, it was an interesting attempt to break this new record. But performing within a time limit required lot of practice and I am happy I could do as many possible". While Prachi completed 93 spins in a minute did she break the record?

To see if she gets her name etched in history by breaking the Record on Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega, tune in on Saturday, March 19th at 9 pm only on COLORS

Tags
guinness world records ab india todega

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->