Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants of MTV Roadies Season 7 (+ Personal info with photos)

Views: 18880  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Mohit Malik

City: Hansi

About Me: I'm a not so complicated guy and I'm intelligent & talented. I am very passionate about the things I do and give it my best shot. I would love to have a tattoo of a skull with fire on my upper arm. If I were a dog, I would want my name to be Tiger.

Dislikes: People who annoy me and don't mind their own business

Craziest thing I've ever done: Winning Roadies Battleground 2 (online extension of Roadies) was the craziest moment of my life. I expected it, but when it actually happened I just couldn't believe it.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Nisha Rana

City: Chandigarh

About Me: I'm very adventurous and love dancing. I'm very short tempered and once I fought with a couple outside a pub in the middle of the night. I not scared of anything. I once jumped off a speeding bike. I've been part of a reality show before and that was definitely tampered.

Dislikes: Liars, hypocrites

Craziest thing I've ever done: Jumped off a speeding bike.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:11 PM

Priyanka Roy

City: Kolkata

About Me: I am fiercely possessive about what I believe to be mine, including success. I love taking on challenges, small or big. I'm intensely loyal to my friends and I always remember acts of kindness as well as injustice. Although I am a little confused about things, I am sure of who I am and I take pride in myself. I am usually calm and composed because I dislike losing my temper, but this does not mean that I can be taken for granted. Babies and animals fascinate me and I love music, painting and cinema. I am a dreamer and this is one of the many things that keep me going. I have a boyfriend whom I'm dating since 3 years. I would not kiss someone's shoe, feet or ass. I am ready for everything else.

Dislikes: Getting angry, mistreatment of animals

Craziest thing I've ever done: I tried to set fire on my Math professor's hair. I used to hate him.

Priyanka Telang

City: Delhi

About Me: I'm a photography and travel maniac and I love adventure. I wanted to be an IPS officer but landed in the software industry. I perform best under pressure. I want to live the life of George of the Jungle and want to learn the animal language.

Dislikes: Non - veg and people who fake themselves to seek attention, sympathy or popularity

Craziest thing I've ever done: I once went on jungle trek at night with a couple of friends. We heard a groaning Jaguar and got to know it was just 5 meters away. We had very few torches which turned off due to weak batteries and because of our love for our lives we covered a trek of 45 minutes in just 15 minutes. It was freaky back then but now it sounds crazy! asasas

Rahul Suri

City: Delhi

About Me: I have represented the Delhi cricket team (under 17) in various cricket tournaments. I released my own hacking script at the age of 13 and since then I have been involved in many professional hacking assignments. I've been into the construction business for the past 5 years and have also been a part of many political rallies. Yes, I am multitalented. I am fun loving and hardworking. Sports and hacking are the two integral part of life and I am very passionate about them. I am a fitness freak. I believe in DTA policy i.e. Don't Trust Anybody.

Dislikes: Losing, disrespecting girls

Craziest thing I've ever done: I slept one whole night in a Shamshan Ghat (cremation ground).

Tags
mtv, reality show, roadies 7

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->