Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

What's Mr. Aggarwal's problem?

Views: 1765  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Award Winner

Default What's Mr. Aggarwal's problem?

Mr. Aggarwal, Natasha's father, is going to turn negative as his daughter Natasha is not able to forget Shaantanu and her father has been not able to get her out of the mess.

After having tried every trick in trade to help her daughter forget Shaan, Mr. Aggarwal will now leave no stone unturned to shoo away the guy to secure his daughter's future.He dislikes Shaan to the core and wouldn't want her daughter to get married to someone who is confused in his life and is indecisive.

Mr. Aggarwal tells us how he is going to handle the situation which has already gone out of control. Seasoned actor Adi Irani who essays the character tell us how he would deal with an ugly situation like this in reel and real life.

How do you justify Natasha’s behaviour?
Natasha is in a very confused state of mind. A part of her prompts her to listen to and obey me and another conflicting part pushes her to amend things and clarify all her misunderstandings with him. She is in love with Shantanu and wants to get back with him.

Don’t you think she must move on in life?
As a father, yes certainly. She must get married to some other guy as Shaan is already married. As it is, I don't really like the guy and am trying hard to make her move on. She can't keep longing for Shaan.

What is a father supposed to do in such a situation where your daughter loves a married man?
As a father the only thing we can do is to convince our daughters to forget the guy and move on for better things.

You are turning negative on the show?
I know that I am turning negative on the show but have no clue as to how my character is going to shape up.

Do you really hold Shantanu responsible for the entire fracas?
If you ask me as a viewer, then Shantanu hasn't wronged anyone. He was stuck in a situation and this was the best he could do. But as a father to Natasha, I find him to be really irresponsible, stupid and confused. He is shown to be madly in love with my daughter Natasha but is also getting attracted to Khanak, which proves how confused he is in his life and with his decisions. I don't want him to confuse my daughter too.

So how will you spell havoc in Shantanu and Khanak’s life?
Yes, for sure. If I am a real father, I will see to it that Shaan doesn't attract my daughter anymore to him.

Your comment on how fathers should strike a healthy relation with their daughters?
Personally, a father can't be harsh with his daughter under such circumstances. It is only human to fall in love with someone. Shaan is trying to misguide her. I have no problem with Shaan in particular. My elder daughter is already married in the Khandelwal family so I don't have any qualms in getting Natasha married in the family too. But I don't like the guy as I find him to be kiddish and hate him.
How are you as a father in real life?
I am a very mild father. But at times you need to be particular about certain things related to your children. I want my daughter to become something in life and achieve great heights in her professional life. I wouldn't like her to become a housewife and just look after her kids. I will guide her till she turns 18 and capable of making own decisions.

You have been doing villainous roles in most of your career. How does your daughter and her friends react to this character in particular?
My daughter's friends wonder about how a father in me can ask a girl who is madly in love with a guy to move on. They think I am misguiding her. But there is a certain section of viewers and her friends feel that I am doing the right thing. My daughter Natasha needs to move on as the guy is married now.

What does your daughter have to say in particular about your character of Mr. Aggarwal?
She doesn't like her father to do something like that on the show. She feels that why is her father not helping Natasha re-unite with her love. Instead, he is trying to drift them apart. But I am thinking for the betterment of my screen daughter - Natsha and can't let her spoil her life.
What would you have done in real life had you come across such a situation?
Primarily, I wouldn't let the situation reach that extent. As parents, we have maintained a distance in our relationship with our daughters but also have been friends to them. We guide them according to our observation, if we don't like a friend of theirs, we tell them and make them see the reason behind our opinion. They question us and we try our best to answer all of them.

How difficult is it to handle a jilted lover and more so if the person happens to be your daughter?
That's the most difficult thing to handle. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it's impossible to handle or reason out with a jilted lover. They can't differ between right and wrong. Parents should handle such a situation delicately and with maturity. They should keep their calm and composure.
Watch
Mr. Aggarwal, Natasha's father, is going to turn negative as his daughter Natasha is not able to forget Shaantanu and her father has been not able to get her out of the mess.

After having tried every trick in trade to help her daughter forget Shaan, Mr. Aggarwal will now leave no stone unturned to shoo away the guy to secure his daughter's future.He dislikes Shaan to the core and wouldn't want her daughter to get married to someone who is confused in his life and is indecisive.
Mr. Aggarwal tells us how he is going to handle the situation which has already gone out of control. Seasoned actor Adi Irani who essays the character tell us how he would deal with an ugly situation like this in reel and real life.
How do you justify Natasha’s behaviour?
Natasha is in a very confused state of mind. A part of her prompts her to listen to and obey me and another conflicting part pushes her to amend things and clarify all her misunderstandings with him. She is in love with Shantanu and wants to get back with him.
Don’t you think she must move on in life?
As a father, yes certainly. She must get married to some other guy as Shaan is already married. As it is, I don't really like the guy and am trying hard to make her move on. She can't keep longing for Shaan.
What is a father supposed to do in such a situation where your daughter loves a married man?
As a father the only thing we can do is to convince our daughters to forget the guy and move on for better things.
You are turning negative on the show?
I know that I am turning negative on the show but have no clue as to how my character is going to shape up.
Do you really hold Shantanu responsible for the entire fracas?
If you ask me as a viewer, then Shantanu hasn't wronged anyone. He was stuck in a situation and this was the best he could do. But as a father to Natasha, I find him to be really irresponsible, stupid and confused. He is shown to be madly in love with my daughter Natasha but is also getting attracted to Khanak, which proves how confused he is in his life and with his decisions. I don't want him to confuse my daughter too.
So how will you spell havoc in Shantanu and Khanak’s life?
Yes, for sure. If I am a real father, I will see to it that Shaan doesn't attract my daughter anymore to him.
Your comment on how fathers should strike a healthy relation with their daughters?
Personally, a father can't be harsh with his daughter under such circumstances. It is only human to fall in love with someone. Shaan is trying to misguide her. I have no problem with Shaan in particular. My elder daughter is already married in the Khandelwal family so I don't have any qualms in getting Natasha married in the family too. But I don't like the guy as I find him to be kiddish and hate him.
How are you as a father in real life?
I am a very mild father. But at times you need to be particular about certain things related to your children. I want my daughter to become something in life and achieve great heights in her professional life. I wouldn't like her to become a housewife and just look after her kids. I will guide her till she turns 18 and capable of making own decisions.
You have been doing villainous roles in most of your career. How does your daughter and her friends react to this character in particular?
My daughter's friends wonder about how a father in me can ask a girl who is madly in love with a guy to move on. They think I am misguiding her. But there is a certain section of viewers and her friends feel that I am doing the right thing. My daughter Natasha needs to move on as the guy is married now.
What does your daughter have to say in particular about your character of Mr. Aggarwal?
She doesn't like her father to do something like that on the show. She feels that why is her father not helping Natasha re-unite with her love. Instead, he is trying to drift them apart. But I am thinking for the betterment of my screen daughter - Natsha and can't let her spoil her life.
What would you have done in real life had you come across such a situation?
Primarily, I wouldn't let the situation reach that extent. As parents, we have maintained a distance in our relationship with our daughters but also have been friends to them. We guide them according to our observation, if we don't like a friend of theirs, we tell them and make them see the reason behind our opinion. They question us and we try our best to answer all of them.
How difficult is it to handle a jilted lover and more so if the person happens to be your daughter?
That's the most difficult thing to handle. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it's impossible to handle or reason out with a jilted lover. They can't differ between right and wrong. Parents should handle such a situation delicately and with maturity. They should keep their calm and composure.

Watch Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Friday, at 10:00 pm on STAR One.

Monday to Friday, at 10:00 pm on STAR One.

Tags
rang badalti odhani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->