Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rahul Bose waiting for some adventure trip

Views: 1510  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Award Winner

Default Rahul Bose waiting for some adventure trip

Rahul Bose ,one of the 13 contestants on the third season of Khatron Ke Khiladi ,is looking forward to be part of an amazing adventure.

A self-confessed adventurer, Rahul asserts that one stint on the desi Fear Factor series is equivalent to 10 adventure trips. When we contacted him about the show, he said, “There are going to be some amazing stunts. I don’t know what to expect. I am going to enjoy myself, though.”

He joked that while he doesn’t have too many phobias, he fears interviews. “I’ll know what I fear once I begin the show,” he adds.

The actor admits that he hasn’t watched Khatron Ke Khiladi previously. “However, from what I’ve seen on fear factor, it looks freaky,” he says.

He says that he doesn’t look at the other participants as competition. “The only competition is me. The show is about conquering your fears and giving your best shot, which Ipromise to do.”

He praises Priyanka Chopra calling her wonderful and bubby. “She’s a good choice to host the show,” he adds.

The Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi season 3 would be shot in the spectacular region of Copacabana in Brazil and the celebrity participants are all upbeat about it. The show’s new host Priyanka Chopra had kickstarted the show with other celebrities namely Dino Morea, Milind Soman, Rahul Dev, Cyrus Broacha, Manjot Singha and Shabbir Ahluwalia.

Tags
rahul bose

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->