Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sony TV's Vighnahartha Ganesha (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 6538  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 07:44 AM

Default Sony TV's Vighnahartha Ganesha (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Latest Updates:
  • There were reports of the show going off air soon but there was no confirmation so far. We exclusively spoke to Riney who confirmed that the show is winding up and will go off air next month. Riney Aryaa (Godess Lakshmi) She said, "Yes the show is going off air. Even though the date isn't confirmed, yet I think it will off air by the first week of November. We will be shooting until then. I feel sad that the show will be ending soon." Talking about the show winding up, she said, "The show was doing well earlier but over a period the ratings went down. The time slot isn't helping it either. Our show time changed when Bade Ache Lagte Hain 2 was launched. Keeping everything in a mind the makers have taken a decision to wrap up the show. The same production is also coming up with a new show based on Lord Krishna's life, so I guess they want to focus on that." But she has enjoyed her 7-month journey on this show and has some lovely memories of her time here. "I joined the cast seven months back and I have been enjoying working with all of them. This is my first mythological show and I am glad to be playing Godess Lakshmi. It has overall been a good experience for me. Now I am auditioning for other roles and shows but nothing has been finalised as of now," she said.
  • Zeba will be seen joining the cast of Sony TV show Vighnharta Ganesha. Zeba has been a part of projects like Laxmi Bomb, Kumkum Bhagya, Hanuman, Ishq Subhan Allah among others.
  • Vighnaharta Ganesh completes 900 episodes - The show, which revolves around the life of Lord Ganesha, has achieved the milestone of completing 900 episodes. Presenting some of the most insightful tales imparting lessons and learnings with each episode, the show has managed to keep the viewers intrigued and engaged. The cast of the show Malkhan Singh, who plays Lord Shiva, and Madrakshi Mundle, who plays Parvati, along with the crew congratulated each other on the sets.
About the show:
  • Vighnaharta Ganesha is an Indian mythological television series based on Hindu scriptures revolving around Lord Ganesha.
  • It was launched on Sony Entertainment Television in India from 22 August 2017. The serial is produced by Abhimanyu Singh under the banner of Contiloe Entertainment.
    • The serial dubbed in Tamil as Vinayagar on Sun TV from 9 October 2017 to 27 March 2021.
    • The serial dubbed in Kannada as Ganesha On Udaya TV from 8 June 2020 to 6 March 2021.
    • The serial dubbed in Malayalam as Mahaganapathi on Surya TV from 20 November 2017 to 30 July 2019.
    • The serial dubbed in Telugu as Jai Jai Vinayaka on Gemini TV from 18 December 2017 to 25 May 2018.
    • The serial dubbed in Odia as Sree Vinayaka on Manjari TV from 9 July 2020.
Vighnaharta Ganesha: Akanksha Puri to bid adieu to the show soon? Here's what we knowReports suggest that Akanksha has already put in her papers and is not going to be a part of the show soon.

Story, TV Show is about
Vighnaharta Ganesha stars Nishkarsh Dixit as Lord Ganesha and the story revolves around Lord Ganesha and the show tells the story about Lord Ganesha and his family. Ganesha believes in struggle and he becomes the remover of obstacles, earning the name Vighnaharta. The intriguing and well narrated story of the Lord Ganesha will keep the audience of all ages glued to their Television screens. The show airs on Sony TV and is streamed on Sony Liv.

Negative Reviews:
  • I hate that show it's like present daily soap opera show I see that show I really hate that show.
  • It is a pseudo Puranic story, and there is no reference to any of the characters except the leadinaracters. Many episodes are fiction and introduced by Sony TV serial story writes. I have checked against various Puranic sources, such as the Puranic Encyclopedia and other online sources, but many characters and episodes do not have a truly Puranic authority. I am not against this approach as this is a modern creativity in this century, mainly to attract younger viewers, older ones to keep them entertained. so this fiction has to be treated as fiction, which is twice removed from Ganesha Purana, Devi Mahatmyam, Sivapuranam, etc But looked at the point of younger viewers, it is better to teach younger viewers the concept good and evil, right and wrong, truth and untruth. Thinking in this way, the production itself is very good, and engaging. Right now, the stories on the serial revolve around Sri Ganeshji telling the King of Varanasi, the tales of Ganesh, his parents, his brother Kartikeya to set wrongs right, uphold truth against untruth, uphold good against evil, etc. All told it is a show for teenage children, and older people who like this type of genre. I will be taking a holiday till it takes a different course.
Positive Reviews:
  • Love it.The show vighnaharta ganesh.......no words to say about it. FABULOUS!!! Some have the habit of ignoring the hard work made in the show and only noticing the small mistakes. I don't think so. I do agree that the shows like Devon ke dev mahadev are even in the talks today but if you see when its was started till 8 months the show didn't even get the rating above 1/5 star but after that they progressed similarly this show also needs some time. I can predict that it would be the longest running show on Indian television. Ganpati Bappa morya! !
  • We really appreciate your efforts in making a great TV series about Vignaharta Ganesh. There are many things that we appreciate as viewers.( Music, Selecting suitable characters such as Lord Shiva, Goddess Laxmi, Lord Ganesh, animation and graphics) However, it’s important to notice that some characters affect badly to decrease the quality of the program as they lack the necessary acting s****s. (Ex: Vayu dev, Agni Dev)
  • Always select a suitable personality to represent Lord Shiva's avatars as we don’t want an alien to mess up the show. In some of the first episodes I noticed that the holder of the trident of Lord Shiva was visible. (which was such a reckless mistake – However thankfully fixed in later episodes) All these suggestions were solely made with the intention that SONY will make better TV series. Thank You very much.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 07:47 AM

Uzair Basar

Akanksha Puri

Aashutosh was born and brought up in Kanpur city, UP and has a post-graduate in English literature. He is passionate about working in Bollywood and television daily soaps. Acting is all that he would like to indulge in throughout his life. He has worked in KASTURI, KASAUTI, and a few other television shows as well as in the film TUM Milo TOH SAHI directed by Kabir Sadanand.

Tushar Dalvi

Paras Chhbara rose to fame with MTV Splitsvilla 5 where he emerged as a winner. Before entering Bigg Boss 13, Paras was seen in several shows like Vighnaharta Ganesha and Aghori.

Other Star Cast - Basant Bhatt, Anshu Malik, Vinit Kakar, Kuldeep Singh, Anshu Malik
Old 04-26-2020, 07:50 AM

Jatin Bhatia To Make An Entry In Vighnaharta Ganesha

Actor Jatin Bhatia who rose to fame after featuring in ALT Balaji’s Gandi Baat 3 will be next seen in popular mythological drama, Vighnaharta Ganesha

Actor Jatin Bhatia who rose to fame after featuring in ALT Balaji’s Gandi Baat 3 will be next seen in popular mythological drama, Vighnaharta Ganesha. The Sony Tv drama will show a new chapter now that will focus on two births of Arjun. Not many people know that Arjun had two births. The makers of the show will show two entirely different personalities of Arjun in two births. In the first birth, Arjun was a Lord Shiva worshipper and in the second birth he would be a non-believer of God. He will portray the character of an Atheist. Jatin Bhatia in the show will be seen playing the role of Arjun if the sources of a leading poster are to be believed. Jatin has already started shooting for his role. Are you excited for this new chapter in Vighnaharta Ganesha? Let us know in the comment section below. Stay tuned to the space for more such updates.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:20 AM

Default Sony TV's Vighnaharta Ganesh's set gets shifted; Akanksha Puri Reveals further details!

Vighnaharta Ganesh's set has been shifted to Aamgaon which comes under the green zone. All the actors have been asked to come back to the city before June 20.

Television shows is all set to resume it's shooting soon. After months of halt in the shooting of shows due to the current pandemic of Covid-19, the cast and crew of TV shows will finally get to resume work. The government has allowed the start of shoots while following certain rules and regulations. The makers will resume the shootings with several precautionary measures.

The latest we hear is that, Vighnaharta Ganesh's set has been shifted to Aamgaon which comes under the green zone. All actors have been asked to come back to the city before June 20.

Akanksha Puri confirmed the news to a leading portal saying that the set has been shifted to Aamgaon which comes under the green zone. She also mentioned that all the actors agreed to it. Though travelling will be an issue as it's in Gujarat and it's a three hours drive from Mumbai but keeping safety as the priority, all of them agreed.

Only 40-50 crew members will be going there and no one will come back. Keeping everyone's safety in mind, all of them will stay at Aamgaon. The production house already had a set in Aamgaon as they used to shoot their other shows before. So, they will be utilizing that till the time things get back to normal and they can resume shooting at their set in Naigaon.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:57 PM

Default Vighnaharta Ganesha: Akanksha Puri to bid adieu to the show soon? Here's what we know

Reports suggest that Akanksha has already put in her papers and is not going to be a part of the show soon.

Recently, there have been multiple reports about actors quitting shows and many, being replaced. The COVID-19 pandemic has definitely brought about a lot of changes in the television space and while that is there, everyone has also been adapting to the new normal. However, it looks like actress Akanksha Puri, might be having some fresh plans after all.

Reports suggest that the actress, who is currently seen in Vighnaharta Ganesha as Mata Parvati, is going to quit the show soon and has reportedly also put her papers. The show has been going on for nearly 3 years now and has had over 700 episodes, however, it now looks like she has something else to work on. While we couldn't reach out to Akanksha, we hear that the actress did not renew her contract this time around, however, the details are not known just yet.

Over this year, she has also been in the news for being a part of Bigg Boss 14, however, there has been no confirmation or denying just yet. While it seems like she is still thinking it over, fans are excited to see her on the show. Recently, her photo with Mika Singh too, grabbed a lot of eyeballs and rumour mills have been churning on that front too.

What do you have to say about the actress and her decision to quit the show? Drop your comments in the section below.

Tags
Ganesh, sony tv, tv shows, Vighnaharta, Vighnaharta Ganesh, Vighnaharta Ganesh 2, Vighnaharta Ganesh 2021, Vighnaharta Ganesh 2022, Vighnaharta Ganesha, Vighnaharta Ganesha 2, Vighnahartha Ganesha, Vighnahartha Ganesha 2, Vighnahartha Ganesha After Lockdown, Vighnahartha Ganesha Future Story, Vighnahartha Ganesha Last Episode, Vighnahartha Ganesha MP3, Vighnahartha Ganesha New Star Cast, Vighnahartha Ganesha Post Leap, Vighnahartha Ganesha Post Lockdown, Vighnahartha Ganesha Repeat Telecast, Vighnahartha Ganesha Songs, Vighnahartha Ganesha Star Cast, Vighnahartha Ganesha Story, Vighnahartha Ganesha Videos, Vighnahartha Ganesha Yesterday Video, Vighnahartha Ganesha Yesyerday Episode, Vighnharta Ganesha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->