Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos/Eliminations/Winners/LIVE: The Apprentice 2010 contestants

Views: 9097  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 AM

Default The Apprentice loser Dan Harris: I am embarrassed I went on the show

Apprentice loser Dan Harris gets axed from the competition (Pic: PA)
Loser Harris, 34, faced off with Stuart Baggs in the boardroom and claims that the first episode was littered with cringeworthy moments for him.
He told You're Fired host Dara O'Briain: 'I spent most of the time watching that episode behind a pillow. Cringeworthy moments on it certainly.'
Harris volunteered himself to be the boys' project manager for the first task, and claims that it was the making of his downfall.

'I think it is a poisoned chalice,' he admitted.
'I think the majority of project managers that have been up first have got fired and I was certainly aware of that.

The boys face off in the boardroom (Pic: PA)

'As soon as I said, "Right, I'm going to do this" I immediately regretted it.'
He also claimed, in that wonderful Apprentice candidate way, that if he had the chance to do anything differently, he would have won. Ah, modesty.

MORE: Check out the full picture gallery of contestants here:

Although his ego wasn't bruised, Harris showed great humility and concedes that he 'should have been fired'.
He said: 'I've certainly learnt from that and you won't see that sort of character from me in the future.'

Tags
participants, reality shows, the apprentice

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->