Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Controversies of Film 'Thugs of Hindostan'

Views: 2903  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:38 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Film 'Thugs of Hindostan'

Yash Raj Films has announced their forthcoming film titled as "Thugs of Hindostan". It is being directed by writer-director Vijay Krishna Acharya. The film is based on the novel Confession of A Thug written by Philip Meadows Taylor. The movie features superstar of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan and Mr perfectionist Aamir Khan in lead roles. They will be seen together for the first time on-screen. The movie's leading lady is yet to be finalized.

Story/Plot

The story of the movie 'Thugs of Hindostan' is yet to be revealed by the makers.

Actors/Actress

Aamir Khan
Amitabh Bachchan

Star cast & crew

Directed by : Vijay Krishna Acharya
Produced by : Yash Raj Films
Star Cast : Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan

Release date

The movie "Thugs of Hindostan" will be release on Diwali 2018.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:39 AM

On Saturday, actor Aamir Khan quashed the rumors that his upcoming film ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ is his biopic. Aamir Khan in a press conference said “I don’t understand why people build their own story, if you really good at cooking stories join Bollywood and contribute for a better cause.“

Aamir further added, “There are many script writers who don’t have this talent and end up copying Hollywood movies that gives Bollywood a bad name.“

This is not the first time when rumors have been spread about a movie which is about to release. Salman Khan starrer Tubelight faced similar challenges. Tubelight in colloquial language means “person who has low IQ”. A rumour was spread that it’s a biopic of Salman Khan. After which Salman had to do a media meet to clarify that it’s not his biopic, but a tribute to all his fans.
If sources are to be believed, the movie Thugs of Hindostan is based on a life of an Indian businessman who doesn’t feel safe in India but decides not to leave after seeing various business opportunities.

Aamir Khan said, “Rumor probably started because I once said my wife doesn’t feel safe in the country, but I had no idea people take me so seriously. If they really want to take my sayings seriously they should watch 3 idiots where I have said many life changing quotes, most of them which are whatsapp forwards.”

Bollywood has made several movies on thugs. Mr. Natwarlal, Dhoom, Bluff master and Guru to name a few. Allegedly, a few producers are taking Bollywood as a shield for image makeover of underworld people. Even Bombay Velvet is one such movie but it can never be verified as nobody could watch the movie till the end.

Whether India will accept the movie based on the life of a thug or will people keep tripping on Bahubali 2 will be seen when ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ releases during Diwali 2018.

Tags
thugs of hindostan, thugs of hindostan aamir khan, thugs of hindostan aamir khan look, thugs of hindostan actress, thugs of hindostan budget, thugs of hindostan cast, thugs of hindostan movie, thugs of hindostan poster, thugs of hindostan release date, thugs of hindostan star cast, thugs of hindostan teaser, thugs of hindostan wikipedia, thugs of hindustan trailer

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum