Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Show - Pavitra Rishta New Season, Latest Update, New Story, New Star Cast

Views: 16501  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 PM

Archana and Manav’s marriage took an ugly turn when a lot of bitter truths were revealed on their wedding day and Archana’s Bidaai got called off. However the events in Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta take a turn for good and Archana will now have her Bidaai…

Archana finally gets to live like a truly married lady as her stalled Bidaai finally does happen in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

The credit goes to the stand taken by Manav's Chacha. Apparently he gives Archana the ultimatum that she has two options, one to go and live with her lawfully wedded husband Manav, or two, to take off her Mangalsutra and hand it over to him. And it is this tight spot that finally works out a solution to Archana's dilemma.

Says our source, "The ultimatum shakes the family members and makes them understand the gravity of the situation. It makes them realize that it's no ordinary tussle but the question of someone's lifetime commitment. Archana eventually gets her mother's approval and blessing to stay with Manav."

Regarding the Bidaai Manav aka Sushant Singh Rajput says, "I'm very happy that Manav and Archana will now be together. But I'm also nervous at the same time. Manav is experiencing a ****tail of emotions now."

However it seems that Archana will have many more battles to face. According to our source, "After the Bidaai which will be aired tonight, Archana will experience a severe culture shock. She will have to live in the chawl and learn to adjust to that lifestyle."

"Archana will now fall in love with Manav and with this, starts a new phase in their life", adds our source.

Watch out for Archana's Bidaai in tonight's episode of Pavitra Rishta. The episode will be followed by a special episode for Gokulashtami and another special episode for Dahi Handi which will be aired this Friday...
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows

Performances from the favorite couples of Zee TV, followed by the big twist wherein Dev proposes Radhika. All to come in the 2 hour Janmashtami Special this Friday on Choti Bahu...

Zee's Choti Bahu gets bigger and bigger with the coming Janmashtami, wherein a galaxy of stars from Zee TV will celebrate the occasion with great devotion and passion. The show will see a two hour special episode this coming Friday, August 14th at 7.30 PM.

According to our source, "The event will see some great performances coming from Dev-Radhika of Choti Bahu, Archana-Manav of Pavitra Rishta, Laali-Abhishek of Agle Janam, Shree-Hari of Shree and Jhanvi-Nihkil of Betiyaan. They will be seen dancing on the popular songs of Radha and Krishn, and also songs of the famous Dahi Haandi will also enthrall the viewers. The special guest for the evening will be the Musical Maestro Jagjit Singh. The star list does not end here, as SaReGaMaPa L'il Champs contestants Shreyasi, Hemant and Yatharth will also render their numbers".

This special day will also see a major twist happening in the life of Radhika and Dev, wherein Dev proposes to Radhika.

Confirming this news, Avinash Sachdev aka Dev says, "I don't have much idea on the story line, but Shastriji comes to Dev and asks him to marry Radhika. On the Janmashtami day, the big day arrives when Dev eventually proposes to Radhika. Whether she accepts my proposal or not is something to be watched".

Amit Sareen will be replacing Kunal Thakkur who plays the boss of Varsha in Zee's Pavitra Rishta...

Amit Sareen who was last seen in Balaji Telefilms' Koi Aane Ko Hai will soon be entering Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta!! The actor will be seen replacing Kunal Thakkur who played the boss of Varsha (Priya Marathe).

We had earlier reported that Ekta's new blue-eyed boy Kunal Thakkur had bagged this role in Pavitra Rishta, courtesy his past performance in the very first story of Koi Aane Ko Hai. However, the creative team later felt that the young lad did not suit the role, hence decided to replace him.

Kunal Thakkur confirmed the news and said, "I am no more part of Pavitra Rishta. In fact, the team felt that I looked very young to play the boss".

We talked to the incoming Amit Sareen who starts his shoot for the Zee show today. "I got a call from Ekta who offered me this role. I got a narration of my character and liked it, as there is lot of meat in the role. I am excited to play this character".

According to our source, "The character has a mysterious element to it. He will be shown as a positive guy initially, but the manner in which the story will unfold will be interesting to watch. The guy will go on to have a love angle with Varsha (Priya Marathe) who happens to be Archana's sister".
Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 PM

Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee’s Pavitra Rishta was admitted in hospital due to a petty food contest on the sets.

The lead actors of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput, would have never imagined that a jolly good food eating competition would end up sending one of them to the hospital. But unfortunately that's exactly what happened. Recently, there were reports that Ankita Lokhande was suffering from stomach ache and viral fever.

However, our source gives a clear picture of what exactly went wrong with the girl. "Sushant is so fond of pav bhaji that he can eat up to six plates at once! Archana too is very fond of the dish and seeing Sushant's obsession for it, they took up a challenge of eating maximum plates of Pav Bhaaji at one go. The competition was very intense, so much so that in the spirit of it Archana didn't realize her limit and went on and on so that she can win."

But things took a nasty turn the next day morning as Ankita couldn't stand the heat of this foodie in Sushant and fell ill. Says the source, "All that overeating gave a bad tummy ache to Archana. To top it, when she went to the doctor she was diagnosed with food poisoning!"

When contacted Sushant, he said, "Yes its true that we took the pav bhaaji contest jokingly , but when Ankita fell ill, I really felt bad. She woke up the next day with severe food poisoning. I pray that she gets better".
Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 PM

The next high point in Zee's Pavitra Rishta is that Archana will walk out of Manav's house. Also the presence of the new girl Shravani played by Pooja Pihal will further complicate matters..

Pooja Pihal who was earlier seen in Sony's Waqt and in REAL TV's Ninja Pandav will be making an entry in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

She happens to be the daughter of Manav's boss, and her character name is Shravani. Manav's mother (Usha Nadkarni) who is crazy about money and jewels will be impressed by the girl, and will want to get her wedded to her son Sachin (Raj Singh).

We spoke to Pooja who confirmed the news, and said, "I don't have much detail on my character. I know that I play Manav's boss' daughter, Shravani. She is very rich, and her father plans to transfer big property on her name once she gets married. But what I have been told is that I will be opposite Sachin in the show".

According to our source, "Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Archana's( Ankita Lokhande) relationship will turn sour with the game that Ajit (Prabhat Bhattacharya) is playing on them. Archana will lose her trust on Manav, and the next high point in the story will be that she will leave Manav's home to go back to her mother's place".

This is when Sahyadri (Pooja Pihal) will enter into the scenario. "Manav will consider her as a friend, and will share his sorrows with her. With Archana gone from his life, he is left all alone, and Shravani's presence in his life will again be misunderstood by Archana", informs our source.

When we talked to Sushant, he confirmed the news that not all is fine between Manav and Archana now. "We are at present shooting scenes where Archana confronts Manav. I have also heard that Archana might go back to her house, but I have not got a narration yet".

Tags
pavitra rishta, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->