Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

MasterChef India winner joins STAR Parivaar

Views: 2354  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-21-2011, 07:15 PM

Default MasterChef India winner joins STAR Parivaar

She talks about the participation in the awards ceremony and hopes Sasural Genda Phool and Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak? win the maximum awards.
How does it feel to be the part of STAR Parivaar?
Obviously, it feels great to be a part of India’s most prestigious family and I am glad that STAR Parivaar is going international. I truly feel honge sapne saakar. I feel I belong to this family and I must thank STAR Plus family members for giving me so much love and respect. I can’t wait to go to Macau.
What do you like about STAR Parivaar Awards?
STAR Parivaar is a celebration of the characters we have loved and cherished. It is about giving respect to the family members and loving them. STAR Plus has unique shows like Maryada and Kaali which are about woman empowerment.
Which shows are your favourites and why?
I love Maryaada..Lekin Kab Tak and Sasural Genda Phool. They are my favourite shows as they are quite entertaining. In SGP, the way a middle class joint family is depicted, is very real and one can easily connect with them. I like Badi Ma’s character, which represents every other Indian woman who holds her family together with love. Suhana and Ishaan rock as a couple. Basically, the show has everything- drama, romance and comedy.
How was your interaction with the Kashyap family?
It was very nice as I met my favourite characters and I was glad when I learnt that they had seen my show MasterChef India, even though they had busy shooting schedules.
What are your plans for Macau?
There is something exciting in store for me. Just wait and watch.
The viewers will see a new side of their favourite Parivaar member as behind-the-scenes camera will capture their excitement and anxiety. Adding to the fun is the smooth mix of the local culture in Macau with Indian culture, amazing stunts, breathtaking performances and spectacular visuals which will together result in a never-before-seen spectacle, a grand opening act and a surprise mega-finale that summarizes this year’s ‘wish-fulfilment’ theme.

Don’t forget to watch the main event of STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on 3rd April 2011 at 8 pm only on STAR Plus

Tags
star parivaar awards

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->