Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

MTV Roadie Tamanna in a *** scandal?

Views: 13450  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-22-2009, 02:33 PM

Default MTV Roadie Tamanna in a *** scandal?

A *** video of a girl bearing striking resemblance to Tamanna Sharma, one of the contestants of MTV Roadies 6.0 is making the rounds of the Internet circuit.

The 37 second long video has been posted on Rapidshare and Easyshare both video sharing websites. Sujoy De the man who posted the video on forum.desishock.com even went on to say, “Before download don't forget to say thanks."

Audition Video CLICK HERE

From Chandigarh, Tamanna was the loud and foulmouthed petite girl in Roadies who never missed a moment to hurl a line of abuse on her counterpart Palak. Sharma also had a thing for Nauman Sait the winner of Roadies and even went on to confess her feelings for him on the show.

Note: Video & Photos REMOVED from this site as per the Sensitive Content, Sorry, but you may try in main source Click Here

The girl in the video is wearing the same silver pendant that Tamanna was famous for wearing on the show. Though the nose of the girl is very different from Sharma, the similarities are many. Nauman also went on to defend his close friend, “I have not heard about it and not seen the video so I don't have a view. I need to call Tamanna and check about it. People who are jealous may use her name and circulate such a video."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM

Wasn’t me!

'If you can find my *** clip, publish it' Says Tamanna's fellow Roadies contestant Palak

Says Tamanna's fellow Roadies contestant Palak

Why is Tamanna blaming you for the *** clip?
I don't know. You should ask her. Somebody is trying to gain a moral high ground by showing me down. I have no doubt that Tamanna can feature in a *** clip. She is blaming me because she wants to defend herself. You will find me in Punjabi music videos and the role I played in Singh is Kingg, not in *** clips.

Tell us something about Tamanna. When we spoke to her, she alleged that a *** clip showing you is in every mobile in Chandigarh.
Oh really! Then you should go to Chandigarh and see for yourself. And if you do find it, publish the news. You can even put my picture and caption it scandalous.

I don't know why she kept targeting me on the show. She has given women a bad name. Even during the show, she allowed Nauman to enter her bedroom at midnight and kiss her. I was targeted because I am a straightforward person. Had I been diplomatic, I would have also been able to keep my image clean.

Do you feel Tamanna can feature in a *** clip?
If she can make such an allegation about me, she can do that too.
She has claimed on record that there is a *** clip that features you and Bobby.

Do you feel that if Bobby or me were s**ts, Anees Bazmi and Akshay Kumar would have worked with me or Sohail Khan would have signed me in Kisan?

At the end of the road

Ripped from the US-based reality show Survivor, MTV Roadies is about "travel, adventure, drama and a touch
of voyeurism" in the words of Raghu Ram, the creator of the series.

The show, which has completed six seasons, has changed the fortune of many of its contestants. Ranvijay Singh and Ayushman Khurana, winners of Roadies season 1 and 2, went on to become popular VJs on MTV.

Another winner, Ashutosh Kaushik, emerged the winner in the second season of Bigg Boss.

Even the finalists of the show have become popular. While Shambhavi Sharma was offered a role in The Little Godfather produced by Ekta Kapoor, contestant Anmol Singh bagged a role in Ekta Kapoor's Kuchh Is Tara.

Now, both of them host the talk show G talk on MTV.
  • Note: Video & Photos REMOVED from this site as per the Sensitive Content, Sorry, but you may try in main source Click Here Tamanna and her man Friday Nauman during Roadies
  • Note: Video & Photos REMOVED from this site as per the Sensitive Content, Sorry, but you may try in main source Click Here
    Nauman comes in to say goodnight to his ladylove

• Note: Video & Photos REMOVED from this site as per the Sensitive Content, Sorry, but you may try in main source Click Here
    Nauman is Tamanna's shoulder to cry on!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:38 PM

Roadie in *** Video?Roadie in *** Video?

*** tape captures girl with stunning resemblance to popular MTV Roadies contestant, including the black thread around her neck

MTV Roadies finalist Palak once *****ed about her breasts comparing them to "pimples". But if a *** tape is to be believed Tamanna is surprisingly well endowed.

A 37-second *** tape with a girl, having a stunning resemblance to the Roadie, having *** with a boy has been posted on Rapidshare and Easyshare both video sharing websites.

Sujoy De, the man who apparently posted it on the Web in May, says on forum.desishock.com: "Before download don't forget to say thanks."

Cross Check: The girl in the *** tape, who looks like Tamanna, wears a crucifix pendant similar to the one that the Roadie sports (right, encircled). Netizens are forwarding the tape to all and sundry. The ***-tape shows the reality TV contestant or someone who looks just like her having *** with a boy whose face cannot be seen.

Apart from the stunning semblance to the reality TV contestant, the girl shown in the ***-tape is also wearing a cross around her neck like Tamanna.

The lissom lass from Chandigarh was quite popular for her skirmishes with her burly counterpart Palak and her on-screen proximity to the Roadies winner Nauman.

The chemistry

She came out openly about her "close friendship" to Nauman when she was voted out. Nauman, on his part, confessed his fondness for the girl.

When asked about the tape, Nauman said, "It's news to me. I have not heard about it and not seen the video so I don't have a view.

I need to call Tamanna and check about it. People who are jealous may use her name and circulate such a video."

Fan following

The 19-year-old girl has a fanclub dedicated to her on Facebook. The club has 1,672 members and describe the girl as "self-obsessed" and "a free bird she will never be bogged down by negativity."

*** videos showing look-alikes of celebrities have been doing the rounds of the cyber space for years. Often police complaints are filed and culprits hunted down.

MiD DAY broke the news of a ***-tape involving a Noida B-school student in February. In fact, there are a number of video sharing websites, which thrive on such tapes.

Celebs speak
People talk big about Indian culture, but there are some who are out to ruin it. They are sick and celebs are easy targets.
Gauhar Khan Model and Roadies fan

Celebrities are always dragged into controversies. This is the ugly side of being famous.
Anupama Verma Model and actor

She is famous, so people are curious about her, sometimes in wrong ways. Amanpreet Wahi Model (With inputs from Navdeep Kaur Marwah in Delhi and Namita Gupta from Bangalore)

Tags
mtv, mtv roadies, MTV Roadies 6.0, Tamanna Sharma

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->