Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1087 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 AM

Default Fight @ Chak Dhoom Dhoom b/w Mallika Sherawat Vs Urmila Matondkar

You have replaced ***y Mallika Sherawat on Chak Dhoom Dhoom…
I don’t want to talk about that because I joined the show from the Gala round and I entered because I liked the concept so no comments.

Urmila Matondkar is back on TV now with Chak Dhoom Dhoom where she has replaced Mallika Sherawat. We spoke to her about her journey in television, what made her select this show and her connection with dance…

You have replaced ***y Mallika Sherawat on Chak Dhoom Dhoom…
I don’t want to talk about that because I joined the show from the Gala round and I entered because I liked the concept so no comments.

But didn’t you know that Mallika Sherawat is judging the show?
I was not in town and when I came back, I was offered the show.

Ads
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM

What made you take a reality show?
I took reality dance show because I am very passionate about dance. I think I am in best mood when I am dancing. It gives me happiness.

Best part about Chak Dhoom Dhoom?
The show had an interesting format because groups will be judged here, not individuals. We will get to see unique or even new dance forms on this show. And the good part is I don’t have to learn any lines. I want to be connect with the audience as I will be defining their dance to viewers. And I guess that’s what I like about Chak Dhoom Dhoom.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM

And do you have any criteria for judging?
Yes, as I said I love dancing I am very particular about dancing too. The group has to have great technique, energy, footwork and synchronization.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM

Which was the difficult dance you've done?
The Meh****a Meh****a song (in Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag). The foot movements are not seen much but I had to get into the water, stand on my toes, sway my hips and do the signature step. It took two days to get the step right. After that, I couldn't walk properly.

From your list which is your favorite song. You know like whenever you put on that song you start dancing?
There is only one song then and that’s Chamma Chamma. I still remember all the steps and love it.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM

According to you who is the best choreographer in the industry?
All of them are good in their own style. For example, Ganesh Hegde beautifully choreographed Kambakth Ishq and while Ganesh Acharya choreographed Chamma Chamma.

Tags
chak dhoom dhoom, mallika sherawat, urmila matondkar

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: