Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ekta Kapoor Says “I Tortured The Hell Out Of Prachi Desai”

Views: 2240  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Television

Default Ekta Kapoor Says “I Tortured The Hell Out Of Prachi Desai”

Balajee Telefilms Banner producer Ekta Kapoor made her blue eyed girl Prachi Desai of “Kasamh Se” fame work harder than other tv stars before relieving Prachi from Balaji Telefilms Production House because the Television Tycon did not want to be accused of favouritism.

Ekta told to Media, “Honestly, Parachi is like a part of my family. My father , mother and Me adopted her, but as a drama maker I tortured the hell out of her. I made her work harder than any of my actors and it just because she is very close to me and my family”.

She added “Prachi feels that was unfair, but I didnot want to be accused of Favouritism. Now she is move on head. Other actors have to give a two or three months notice before they leave Balaji Production House. But I made her give me five months notice. Even I made her do extra work. At once time needed child was shooting for me, for her movie with Farhan Akhtar “Rock On” and for Sony TV famous reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” all at a same time. She was on the verge of collapse and we asked her to stop, but looked at her love to work she insisted on Continuing”.

The producer Ekta Kapoor has decided to let Prachi, who has crowned as the winner of “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” title, do movies without any protest. Ekta expressed her feelings “Prachi was supposed to finish shooting “Kasamh Se” at the start of year 2008, but we could not finish her work untill the end of March. Now Prachi has moved on to Bollywood films. I am so happy for her. Our serial moves on and we have got Gurdeep Kohli to play a role of Bani in “Kasamh Se”.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->