Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars share views on Wife Bina Life

Views: 3217  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

Suresh Menon
What do you feel about the concept of Wife Bina Life?
Ok so another new reality show with the husbands working and wives going on a holiday. These days it’s the maids who handle the household work so it is they who deserve the holiday (laughs).
How would you cope if your wife was away for 2 weeks?
Oh I would party daily.

Have you been in such a situation and how would you rate yourself?
I can handle household chores quite well. I can cook eggs and tea. Looking after kids would be a problem though and also feeding them. They would have to eat whatever I prepare.
Which daily chore do you feel is the toughest?
Managing the kitchen is the toughest but as I said these days’ maids handle that job so I still wonder who actually deserves the holiday.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

Sharad Kelkar
What do you feel about the concept of Wife Bina Life?
It’s a nice concept. It is said the female can make or break the house so now it will be a challenge for the husband to manage her work. Husbands will realize how hard their wives work.
How would you cope if your wife was away for 2 weeks?
I would take it up as a challenge and I think I would manage because I am quite good at a lot of household work. I can cook and clean because I used to stay in a hostel so I am used to it.
Have you been in such a situation and how would you rate yourself?
My wife has never been to her parental home for a long period but as a bachelor I used to handle household work and was quite good at it.
Which daily chore do you feel is the toughest?
I don’t have kids so I cannot comment about that situation but sweeping, swabbing and washing clothes is very tiring. However the toughest task is dealing with maids, it needs a lot of patience. I don’t know how good I would be at it because they would run away if I shout at them once (laughs).

Tags
tvstars, wife bina life

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->