Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zara Nachke Dikha 2: 12th & 13th June 2010 (Videos/Photos/News)

Views: 14892  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-08-2010, 06:16 PM

Default Zara Nachke Dikha 2: 12th & 13th June 2010 (Videos/Photos/News)

This weekend the contestants will perform on the popular numbers of the judges – Shilpa Shetty, Arshad Warsi and Vaibhavi Merchant and going by their verdict the episode was all fun and masti.

Judges’ special on ZND

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

The highpoint of the episode remained the performance of Siddhesh Pai and Akkshat, wherein they performed as Rajasthani girls. The duo couldn’t impress the judges but it was worth the try.

Says Akkshat, “Siddhesh and I performed on Shilpa Shetty’s number Jogan from Badhai Ho Badhai in the get-up of Rajasthani girls. Trust me it’s not so easy dressing up as girls.”

Siddhesh Pai adds, “I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I respect the actor in Shilpa. She has done diverse roles in her career. She played a sweet character of Cheeni in Pardesi Babu, double role in Gambler and a koli lady in Rishtey. We also performed on Arshad Warsi’s Subah Ho Gayi Mamu.”

Karan Kundra, who performed with his real life partner Kritika Kamra says, “We had a blast on the judges’ special episode. Kritika and I performed to Arshad’s popular number Aankh Maare in the Hum Tum round. This is a fun song so we enjoyed ourselves to the core.’

Kritika Karma said, “It was a fun episode and the Masakalis performed on Shilpa Shetty’s numbers. It was a moment of nostalgia for the judges. The episode was all about typical Bollywood dance and thumkas.”

The judges special will air this weekend on Zara Nachke Dikha at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Sr.Member

The Mast Kalandar boys in female attire and Masakali girls in male costume will groove on the stage of Star Plus show Zara Nachke Dikha...

In the coming week the tag line Battle of ***es of Star Plus' dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha would witness a slight change to Swap of ***es.

A little birdie informs us that, "In this week's Zara Hatke round Aksshat and Siddhesh dressed in traditional female attire and performed on a sizzling number 'Jogan' of gorgeous Shilpa Shetty."

When contacted, Aksshat exclaimed, "Enacting a girl is very painful and difficult (smiles). Painful because the costume that we wore, a chanya-choli (skirt & top) and that huge hair wig were very irritating and worked as a distraction throughout the performance."

And conveying the judge's response in a disheartening tone he said, "This time as Siddhesh was unwell we couldn't rehearse much. As a result the co-ordination on stage wasn't that great so, we neither received fine comments nor good marks."

When posed a question why he and Siddhesh are common performers in Zara Hatke round he smiling responded, "Firstly it's a tough round so every week participants who stand most apt for the act are chosen and this week to depict a girl, a guy with lean body and clean shaved face was required and as we fitted the best in it so we had to perform it."

Our source also added that, "From girls' team Rakhi Sawant and Mukti Mohan performed in male attire and received positive appreciation from judges too."

We tried contacting both Mukti Mohan and Rakhi Sawant but they remained unavailable for comment.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM

In the second consecutive week of Zara Nachke Dikha 2, there will be another eviction and this time it is Kapil Nirmal who was targeted by the girls last week.

A source from the show says, "Kapil is a good dancer, so his elimination was not expected. This was the second time he was targeted though the first time around he saved himself. This week he did a contemporary dance on Nagada nagada from Jab We Met and it was a fine performance.

But the judges did not save him.” The girls won this week and “are back with a bang despite Additi’s elimination last week. They have tagged non-dancer Angad Hasija for next week. Their decision was pretty surprising as they did not choose Siddhesh or Sushant. It is going to be a very difficult task for Angad to save his team from losing one more member. It wasn’t a happening week for the boys,” our source adds.
Kapil's elimination will take place on Saturday.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Sr.Member

He was the last one to join the Mast Kalandars and seems like Kapil Nirmal couldn’t manage to strike the right chord with his counterparts.

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

This week Kapil Nirmal has been tagged from the Mast Kalandar's team and he always he saw it coming. He knew that if the boys lose to the Masakalis, then he will be the one performing in the Baazigar round.

Says Nirmal, “I think the primary reason could be that I was the last to join the show and the remaining contestants have befriended each other and become comfortable with each other. I hardly talk to them and restrict myself to customary greetings and possibly that is why they tagged me. I always knew that if we lose, the girls’ team will tag me. They either don’t like me or like me a lot.”

Talking about his performance for the Baazigar round, “I will be performing on Nagada from Jab We Met in Bollywood style. I am putting in all my efforts to this act and hope it turns out well. I am not attempting something that I am not well-versed with as it might backfire. I think one must have fun while performing on the stage and viewers must like the song and performance.”

Kapil feels that the competition has gone fiercer after Additi’s elimination. “The competition has gone really tough now and one needs to excel himself to stay put on ZND.”

Will Kapil, who was the last to join become the first one to leave from the Mastkalandars team?

Watch Kapil battle it out on Zara Nachke Dikha on Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Last edited by ilovetv; 06-10-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:14 AM

Tags
videos, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->