Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Salman Khan to romance in Do Hanso

Views: 1863  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Award Winner

Default Salman Khan to romance in Do Hanso

Salman Khan to romance with Preeti of Do Hanson Ka Jodaa! Preeti, like every other girl, lives in her own world of dreams, in which she eternally dreams of getting married to a perfect man that resembles Bollywood’s most handsome men like Salman, Saif, Shahid to name a few !

Her dream finally materializes and you will be a witness to it, as Rajshri Productions in association with Imagine, brings you Do Hanson Ka Jodaa. With an impressive use of Computer Graphics, Preeti will share special moments with the most adorable actors from Bollywood.

Thanks to this extraordinary technology that made it possible, Preeti will now star in Rajshri Production’s blockbuster Maine Pyar Kiya opposite Salman Khan. She will also be seen romancing this Bollywood heartthrob and exchange famous dialogues from the movie! All this and much more….

“I have done a lot of graphics in my earlier shows and in my films too, but this one is really different. I did this for the first time. It took a lot of effort to do this. Right from scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing, computer graphics, sound editing – the whole team worked really hard and it was really fun.... I hope our audience will also enjoy watching it.

Another most important reason why this sequence is very close to my heart is that all the shots from Soorajji’s films are my favourite, I grew up watching his films. This small effort is my tribute to the legendary film maker.” Says Kaushik Ghatak, Director of Do Hanson Ka Jodaa.

Don’t miss these romantic moments of Preeti with her favorite Bollywood stars on Do Hanson Ka Jodaa on 18th January at 9:30 pm only on Imagine.

Tags
do hanso ka joda, romance, salman khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->