Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Its break time for an overworked Angad

Views: 1979  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Award Winner

Default Its break time for an overworked Angad

Playing the lead in a daily soap is no easy task. With shoots happening round the clock actors are left with no spare time. Angad Hasija aka Alekh Rajvansh of Star Plus’ Bidaai, has been experiencing much the same. His erratic schedules and long shooting

hours leave him with no time for his wife and a two year old daughter. Hasija says that he misses being a part of his daughter’s growing-up days. The actor has therefore taken sometime of his shoot to celebrate the New Year with his family who he has been ignoring for a while.

Says he, “By the time I reach home from the shoot my daughter is fast asleep. I wish I could play with her but my shooting schedules don’t allow me to do that. And even if I get sometime off, I am always working out to keep myself fit which is a must in this profession.

But I am sure when my daughter grows up she will understand this and will be proud of her father.”

“Since I haven’t been able to spend much time with my family, I have decided to take sometime out of my hectic schedule and go on a holiday with my family and bring in the

New Year with my close ones. I haven’t yet decided on the place but I will certainly try to make it special for my family”, states the actor.

Angad will be off with his family from today till the next four days. Well must say it will be a much deserved holiday for him.

Tags
angad hasija, bidaai, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->