Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.HOT Photos Swimming pool of Bigg Boss 4

Views: 7167  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 PM

When the girls wer making plans of going 2 d pool... i got a bit excited d way aanchal was jumping... but it was a dud man.. i din expect anything frm veena ... moti bhains hain wo.. but i thought shweta and aanchal wud wear sumthin nice... aanchal wore wat teenager wear 4 deir skul picnics..... aur shweta ko aise hi bhiga diya... was dissapointed..

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say and took the word 'decent' out of context
I am referring to the MANNER in which both girls went into the pool....or rather pool area.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:53 AM

Bigg Boss Season 4 Day 34 Maha Monday

Vodafone Presents very entertaining reality show Bigg Boss Season 4 Started with special celebrity Host Salman Khan and will be telecast Every Day Only on Colors Television.

As the tradition says, it's Maha Monday and there has to be nominations in Color's Bigg Boss house. So once again the time has come with tensions brewing within the house mates guessing, who's the one to get into the spotlight this week.

So, Ashmit, Dolly and Anchal nominated this week in bigg boss house season 4.

Sara Khan and Ali Merchant Wedding in bigg boss house season 4
Rahul Bhatt, Begum Nawazish Ali, Sakshi Pradhan, Abbas Kazmi and Davinder Singh [Buntty] already Out This Reality Show. Left are now 11 participants. We’ll keep you updated with all the happenings in the show bigg boss season 4.

Bigg Boss 4 will be telecast Every Day Monday to Sunday at 9 PM to 10 PM Only on Most Popular Television Channel Colors.

Tags
bigg boss 4, hot, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->