Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP TV News of the DAY

Views: 6059  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-06-2009, 02:26 PM

Post the leap in Tujh Sang there will be two new entries in the show.

Actress Garima Bhatnagar who was last seen in 9X’s Veeranwali is coming back on television after a hiatus of seven months. The actress will be seen essaying the character of Bubbly in the show.

Informs a source from the show, “Garima will essay the character of Bubbly, Sandeep Baswana's (Rajveer) sister. She will play the parallel lead in the show. She later gets married to someone who will later turn negative in the show. After which she faces a lot of problems as she faces domestic violence and molestation.”

When contacted, Garima confirmed the news and said, “I am essaying the character of Bubbly who is a simple and lively girl. She doesn’t want to get married and thus engrosses herself in her work. My entry will air on Tuesday.”
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows

Kabir Khan and Mini Mathur indeed make an ideal couple. The way they are juggling their careers as well as the responsibility of their two little children- Vivaan and Sairah is quite exemplifying.

Says our source, "The way they plan their schedules is apt. Kabir who is now basking in the glory of the success of his directorial venture New York, obviously feels this is a good time for Mini to catch up with her career."

Mini is more than happy to get a break from her motherly duties, and is all set to host the adventure based show on Sony, Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. She says, "This jungle is not for kids; now that the film has released and received a fabulous response, Kabir has promised he will take care of the kids and will be shuttling over the weekends to catch up with me! I definitely will go crazy here for two months!"

Adds our source, "The time that Kabir spends with his kids will make up for what he missed during the shooting of New York. It will give him the well needed family time with Vivaan and Sairah. A pure family man like Kabir will totally love such an opportunity."

The source further tells, "This kind of understanding between Mini and Kabir is what makes them click as a couple."

Well, this just proves that if there are a lot of broken marriages in Bollywood, then this is the good side of this industry!

Saumya Tandon who was recently seen partnering Jay Bhanushali as host in Zee's Dance India Dance has now taken up a Punjabi film.

Says she, "I have signed up for a Punjabi film. The shooting will take place in India, London and Canada. Therefore I won't be in the country during July-August." Saumya has high hopes for her film career as she goes on to say, "I want to do some quality work, something that I can be proud of later. I want to be part of not just Bollywood but of world cinema."

Saumya truly has dreams to reach beyond sky. She says, "I want to feel what its like to rub shoulders with the best among the world. And if I have to dream, I'd rather dream big. So I'm not slowing down until I get my Oscar."

There's another reason for the charming girl to be happy as she has been declared the Best New Anchor (female) in a recently held award ceremony. She cannot contain herself as she says, "I'm really happy that we are being recognized and encouraged. It has surely added to my enthusiasm to be a part of this field."

She is also slated to continue as host for the second season of Dance India Dance. The actress was also seen playing sister of Kareena Kapoor in the hit Bollywoof flick, Jab We Met.

We wish her all the best for her career!!
Old 07-06-2009, 02:27 PM

Kunal Verma
, the protagonist of Star Plus' Tuj Sang Preet Lagai Sajna celebrates his birthday today, on July 6th.

We called up the birthday boy to know about his plans for the day. "I have just now finished with my shoot for the day; will now decide something after meeting my friends. We will definitely plan a party", quips the actor.

Kunal though has injured himself and this is what hampers him from doing extravagant things on his birthday. "I went to the beach yesterday with my friends. All of a sudden, a huge wave came at me with great force. Even though I turned my back to it, I got injured on the back and my feet. I am reeling in pain, so will figure out an easy way of celebration today", says he.

The actor however, got a big surprise today when his mom came to the sets. "I did not know that she is coming. It came as a surprise, I am very excited".

We just hope the young lad has a good time with friends on his birthday!!
Old 07-06-2009, 02:39 PM

Ketkie: I’m cute, not hot

Ketkie J, who played Nandani in Jassuben Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family (NDTV Imagine), gives Indya insight into her personal life.

Favourite perfume:
Davidoff’s Cool Water is my all-time favourite.

Favourite brand: I’m not very choosy or particular about brands. I just like wearing random outfits.

Favourite shop:
I often go to Girls Station, Vile Parle, and pick up clothes from there. I also go to Elco market in Bandra.

Favourite holiday destination:
Maldives, Goa and Ratnagiri. These are my all-time favourite holiday destinations. I love the beaches in Maldives and getting into the water is my favourite source of enjoyment.

Favourite hangout: I don’t hangout but, yes, I go to my friend’s place and we enjoy each other’s company. We watch films, cook Maggie noodles and chat for hours. So I guess my hangout is at my friend’s house.

Clubbing experience: I have gone clubbing just twice so far. When I went to Hawaiian Shack, I was so bored just standing in a corner and dancing that I have not gone anywhere since. I would like to go dancing but I need space. I don’t understand how a person can enjoy herself on such a compressed dance floor.

How often do you surf the net?
Twice or thrice a week.

Ever visited a **** site? No, never, and I never will.

Favourite TV shows: Presently, I’m following Bhaskar Bharti and Joyti. Initially, I used to follow Uttaran but now it has lost its charm.

Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don’t believe in love at first sight.

Whom are you dating right now? No one, I don’t believe in dating and ending up nowhere. I believe in serious relationships. It must start with friendship.

Hottest TV actor: For me, ‘hot’ is not related to physical appearance but overall personality. Aamir Ali is so cute; you can say he is hot. Anyone who is cute is hot in my opinion. I don’t think there is any actress today on TV who is cute.

What about you? I am cute but I don’t consider myself hot at all.

What do you think about the show Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?
She is doing it to get media attention; I am sure it’s fake. I know she is a drama queen but what she is doing is not right at all. When I saw the show, I was like, ‘What shit they are showing!’ I am sure she is doing it only to be in the news. Even if she married someone, she’s going to break it off with him and make news again! It’s just a fake publicity stunt

Tags
reality shows, soap, top tv news

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->