Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.Photos/Full Details: Gurmeet Choudhary

Views: 15298  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:16 AM

Default Debina's surprise party for Gurmeet!

Check out the photos of Debina’s surprise birthday party for Gurmeet…

Yes, this is what Debina Bonnerjee gave as a birthday gift to her beau Gurmeet Choudhary. Along with her friend Sangeeta who had played Mata Sumitra in Ramayan, Debina had planned an elaborate birthday party for Gurmeet. On the pretext of going to Khandala, she brought him to the party venue and the first one to receive and wish him there was Rakhi Sawant.

To add another element of surprise, Debina had prepared a short film of their time spent together on vacations, during pooja and festivals etc. which was shown to all on big TV screen.

A bashful Gurmeet, then went on one knee, to proclaim his love to Debina and to request her to continue giving him surprises all his life.

Gurmeet speaks gleefully, "I am so happy with all of this. Debina always manages to do something different every year since the last six years. This year she again managed to surprise me. All my friends are here."

Other celebs seen at the party are Shilpa and Apurva Agnihotri, Ankit aka Lakshman, Juhi Parmar and Sachin, Sangeeta, Akhilendra Mishra, Karan, Rajveer, Nisha Sagar and Anand Sagar.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:17 AM

The buzz is that Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have broken up, because of a real 'Woh' who has entered Gurmeet's life...

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have been one much-in-love couple who have always expressed their love in public, whether it be in Imagine's reality show Pati Patni aur Woh or be in any public gathering!!

But it comes as a shocker now, as a little birdie who is close to the couple tells us that the couple are having some major problems, and their love story does not seem to be a fairy tale anymore!!

According to the birdie, "The reason for this rift is a girl who has all of a sudden come into the life of Gurmeet. The girl whose identity is kept under wraps is surely from the television industry. Debinna has also got to know of this, and this has created quite a lot of tension between Gurmeet and Debinna.

Gurmeet has otherwise been busy with his outdoor shoots for his new show on Star One, Geet and this has in fact not given them enough time to have a talk together and set things right.

Our source reveals that, "Gurmeet and his new love are indeed serious about their affair, and Gurmeet has in fact made his intentions clear to Debinna. Gurmeet and Debinna were to tie the knot sometime this year, and were really enthusiastic about it. But nobody knows when things took a U-turn and Gurmeet changed loyalties".

When called Debina gave us a vague reply saying, "Gurmeet does not have time for me these days. His priorities have changed, and that's what I can say".

Gurmeet told us, "There are certain problems going on, but I do not want to involve media in whatever is happening between me and Debinna".

Well, our sympathies are with Gurmeet and Debina and we hope they find a solution to their problems soon!!

Fans of Gurmeet and Debina have reacted strongly to the April Fool prank played by the former, and this has really given Gurmeet certain amount of pain...

Gurmeet Choudhary recently played an April Fool prank on Debina Bonnerjee, and shared the news of their break-up on India-Forums as part of the April fool prank.

But this piece of news was just not acceptable by fans of Gurmeet and Debina, and they got upset with the actor for spreading such false news and that too for just a small prank.

Gurmeet in fact had a sleepless night when he saw his fans reacting very badly in way of comments and mails. The actor in order to address his fans, called us up and clarified, "I came to know how much people love us as a Jodi. I know that many of my fans are upset with me for playing such a prank on them. I had a sleepless night just because my fans were upset with me. If Debina and I have reached a certain status today, it is all because of your love and best wishes. You all have supported us throughout, and if I have hurt your feelings in any way, I would like to apologize for it. I did not intend to hurt my fans, and request them to forget this incident".

We really hope that things fall in place for Gurmeet and Debina when it comes to their loyal fan following…

Gurmeet Choudhary, the protagonist of Star One's new show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will have a dramatic entry...

Gurmeet Choudhary the main protagonist of Star One's new show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will enter in the coming Tuesday's episode.

According to our source, "The present track revolves around the wedding preparations of Geet (Drashti Dhami). There will be a scene wherein Geet and her family members go to a nearby mela. Due to certain unavoidable situations, Geet loses track of her family and is seen wandering alone. This is when a group of guys try to behave badly with her. She runs to save herself, and in the process falls into a lake. And the hero, Gurmeet will make his dramatic entry then and save Geet from drowning".

Elaborating on Gurmeet's character in the show, our source states, "His name is Maan. He is basically an angry young man like character. He is disillusioned from the entire world, very silent and loves to lead a lonely life. He sees Geet in a problem situation, saves her life and leaves her without talking a word. This will be the first encounter between Geet and Maan", informs our source.

When contacted, Gurmeet told us, "Yes, I will be entering the show sometime next week. I play Maan, a guy who is a recluse".

The show has begun really well, and we wish Gurmeet all the very best for his new stint.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:18 AM

Default Gurmeet takes his Lady love to Goa on her Birthday..

Gurmeet Choudhary is all set to throw a surprise birthday bash for Debina in Goa today..

In the current scenario, love is in the air 24/7 and expressing love just on Valentine's Day is fading with time. Basically lovers don't wait for a reason to express themselves, but when they get an opportunity they don't let it go too.

Same is the case with lover boy Gurmeet Choudhary as he plans to not let go of this opportunity to make his lady love, Debina Bonnerjee feel special on her Birthday this year.

Debina celebrates her birthday today, and when TellyBuzz called Gurmeet to know of his plans he confided in us, "I have got Debina to Goa a day prior to her birthday along with some friends basically. We are here to judge the Miss Goa contest; we will also be performing a romantic number for the event. Then we plan to celebrate the night in the beaches of Goa".

When asked about the plans for the D-Day he exclaimed, "Plans always depend upon the place of execution and as we are in Goa, we are surely going to have a wild, adventurous day. Apart from that we have organized a party at the hotel we are residing in, and the arrangements are still in process. Hope all turns out good."

With party and friends, gifts from loved ones add on to the charm of the evening. "I believe women shouldn't be gifted anything because they are very choosy. Instead shop with them and get them things of their choice, and that's what I do. So no such material gift as such", smiled Gurmeet.

We hope that Gurmeet's plans turn out the right way and Debina has a blast on her birthday!!

Tags
gurmeet choudhary, photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->