Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Amey joins his gang in Dill Mill Gayye on Star One

Views: 2302  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Sr.Member

Default Amey joins his gang in Dill Mill Gayye on Star One

Tiny tot Amey Pandya who was recently seen in the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha is entering Dill Mill Gayye on Star One. He will be seen as a cute patient in Sanjeevani whom the doctors adore.

A source informs, “Amey Pandya will act in Dill Mill… He was approached to make a cameo appearance as a patient. Though the exact length of the cameo is not decided, he will remain in the show for at least two months. And there is a possibility that he will be a permanent part of the show like Shweta Gulati and few other actors who were signed for a cameo but ended up being permanent. His entry will be shown in Wednesday’s episode (January 28).”

“I am very happy and excited about acting in Dill Mill… as I am again getting a chance to work with Karan bhaiyya (Karan Singh Grover), Amit bhaiyya (Amit Tandon) and Shweta didi (Shweta Gulati) with whom I worked in Zara… I am having a lot of fun shooting with them. And I am also excited because this is my favourite show.”

Don’t be surprised if you see yet another contestant from Zara… joining Dill Mill...

Tags
dill mill gayye, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->