Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marriage of convenience?

Views: 1787  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Award Winner

Default Marriage of convenience?

STAR Plus’ primetime show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has a new twist with Alekh and Sakshi’s wedding in the coming episodes. But the wedding seems to be taking place for all the wrong reasons. We caught up with the bride and groom to find out what their expectations are from this marriage.

Alekh said , “I am excited that I’m getting married. I will be wearing a colourful sherwani. I’m looking forward to the gifts. I don’t love sakshi, but I’m doing this because my mother wants me to get married".
Alekh adds that he doesn’t know what the outcome of the marriage will be, but it will be good for his daughter, as she will get a second mother. “Ragini is against the marriage, as she feels that Sakshi has been pressurized by mummyji and that Sakshi won’t be able to take Sadhana’s place.”

Sakshi added that she didn’t know why she was getting married to Alekh. “I still love Tarun, but I’m marrying Alekh for money. We have a plan, which I hope will be successful she says.
In the current track, Ragini suspects Sakshi, so she and Anmol visit the orphanage and learn that Sakshi wanted money to buy a home, while at Rajvansh house Sakshi and Vasu are busy selecting saris and jewelry for the wedding.
Will Ragini be able to find out the truth? Will this marriage end up complicating everyone's lives? To know more, don’t forget to watch Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai every Monday to Saturday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
sapna babul ka bidaai, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->