Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dishank's wicked surprise in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

Views: 2168  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 AM

Default Dishank's wicked surprise in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

Dishank Arora bombs us with a wicked surprise!

Dishank Arora
who was last seen as Varun in Star One's Love Ne Milla Di Jodi , a very soft calm boy with subtle charms, returns to the tube with a very nasty and sinful role in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.

Dishank tells us, "I play Aryaman in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat. Aryaman is Sandhya's brother and he is very protective of her. However, he is very mean and evil. He may not express it outrightly but yes, he is a guy with grey shades. He is very vice-versa of Varun."

The actor tells us it was not a conscious decision on his part to take up a negative role. "Actually the channel wanted me to portray the role of Jhangiani's love interest, which is a positive role. But the production house felt that I would do more justice to the negative role. Eventually it was settled that I'd portray Aryaman," Dishank says.

When asked if viewers would love him just as much in a negative role Dishank says, 'It's is a message to all my fans and other viewers that please don't take the actions of my character seriously. It is Aryaman's doings and not Dishank's. Please watch the show and let me know what you think about it."

We wish good luck for Dishank's new show.

Tags
raja ki ayegi baraat, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->