Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sachin moves from TV to films and ads

Views: 2175  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-19-2009, 06:24 PM

Default Sachin moves from TV to films and ads

TV actor Sachin Shroff who is currently seen with his wife Juhi Parmar on reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh is now concentrating on doing ad films and Bollywood films.

Sachin Shroff is currently seen with his wife Juhi Parmar on reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh.After shooting for the show he is now concentrating on doing ad films and Bollywood films.

We spoke to Sachin Shroff.
“I don’t have any good TV offers because in the span of 2 months of our shooting in Goa I had lost many good TV offers which I don’t want to reveal. And now after coming back there are not that many exciting projects which excite me to look forward to and so I am now concentrating on TV commercials, at branding some products and so I am keen on doing that. Recently I did a TV ad for Airtel and so just waiting for that ad to come on air.”

Further he told us, “Apart from TV ads I am also getting good film offers as still talks are going on with them and so I can't tell much about the film projects but I am hoping to get good film offers and one might be my first lead film as well, so let's see how the things work out.”

Tags
celebrity, pati patni aur woh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->