Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tanaaz reviled Secrests of Bigg Boss 3

Views: 3541  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 05:43 PM

Default Tanaaz reviled Secrests of Bigg Boss 3

Tanaaz Iraani was eliminated from the show last week; however she is pretty confident about her wild card entry and has decided to take everyone’s case on the show, when she will be back. She talks to us about her Bigg Boss experience.

Was it a surprising elimination for you?
“It was absolutely an expected one, obviously I knew that they are going to target us in the show, they had this misconception about us being a jodi, but they had no idea that we never used to vote for the same people.
In the option nomination it was very clear that we were going to nominate Vindoo and Ismailji, we did not have to discuss anything about it. You can ask the cast and crew of Bigg Boss that we never discussed any nominations. We might have discussed our dislikes though. In fact they always planned nominations. They need a few more mirrors to watch themselves.”

Why do you think that the audience did not vote for you?
I am glad that they did not vote for me, they had all my goodness in their heart, even the crew was feeling that nobody should vote for me. It was the right time for me to get out of the house.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2009, 05:43 PM

There was a perception that after BB, your relation would be in trouble?

“As a husband and wife you go through many emotions in your life, and that was being captured on television, everyday, when people are married they have different reactions for different things. Sometimes, I might react very aggressively and my husband can calm me down. I can burst out; however others will say that I am so loud.

If you write down in a diary for what you have fought with your husband for at least a month, you will realise that you actually fought for all the stupid reasons and you cannot hold a husband and wife responsible for any reaction in a house which is filled with dirty people. When you are at home you react in front of known people, here that was not the situation.

Everyone is tensed over here, and everyone gets hyper easily. Kamaal made a daal with one kilo of salt in it one day, do you know nobody said anything, everyone ate it. That was the situation we were in. So there were so many such situations where husband and wife needed to fight, we did not come from the same mother, so we have two different ways of thinking.”
Old 11-16-2009, 05:44 PM

Has it helped your relation?
“I am die hard positive person; I think it has definitely helped my relationship. I think, we came out as better human beings, at least Bakhtiyar has ,he has become more spiritual. He wants to have that drive of being a better person. The good part about Bakhtiyar is, that now at least he listens if I am telling him something.

He of course tries to fight for being his own self, but I don’t have a problem with that. I had to tell certain things sometimes because we were in front of the cameras. Every time we fought I could not go and tell all of India what is happening. I have said that if we are fighting then I am sure every married couple, boyfriends-girlfriends must have understood us. On the contrary Vindoo’s behaviour towards Sherlyn could not be understood. Every house has skeletons in the closet, but no one leaves anyone for that, especially for nine strangers. Our marriage is too strong to be separated.”

Do you fight like this in front of your kids as well?
“Yes we do, of course, no bad words and stuff like that, but we are exactly like this in front of our kids. We box each other, we hit each other, he is very naughty with me sometimes, he uses lots of bad words, because in Parsi’s bad words are not bad words at all, it is like spices, no one thinks twice about it, but I have told him that don’t do anything now, as I am not here. Don’t use Parsi jokes people will not be able to understand. Our community is so small in numbers, so how people will understand them.

Rohit was one of the causes for all the tension in the house?
“We had no idea how bad he was, if he is playing the game, then this is not the way to play it . You cannot be so down and cheap, obnoxious enough to ruin a person’s image, he did that with me in front of India. I am happy that I am much more famous and above all that, people still love me, but just imagine if I was a struggler and you all didn’t know about me and had I not spent 17 years in this industry then what would have you thought about me and my husband?

He will soon bury his own grave, even if he will win, god bless him, and he will never have a true friend in his life. No one can trust him. I tried to be so normal with him even after he nominated me for the first time. I told him that we will go for shopping to Dubai and all but now I will not go with him anywhere, in fact I am ready to pay money for his psychological treatment, he needs that.”

One of the housemates said that he does not like you because you left your one and half year old kid at home for this show, what do you have to say about it?

“I want to ask him that since when his opinion matters in my house? If he comes to my house and tells me that he does not like the colour of my wall and my entire family will say who are you? It is like he is suggesting me to buy a different fridge instead of the one which I have at my home.

Who is he to comment about this, I can’t comment about his family, his wife, I know who has said it, but I wish him well too, hope he looses his ego, I hope he gets some nice movies, I wish him well in his life and that he makes his wife proud.”

Tags
bigg boss 3, celebrity, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->