Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anupriya Kapoor in Miley Jab Hum Tum

Views: 3272  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-31-2009, 05:42 PM

Default Anupriya Kapoor in Miley Jab Hum Tum

Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum will see the unfolding of the tale of a new couple, Adhiraj and Suhaani. They are the new students in the college, and the story will revolve around them after a few weeks. Anupriya Kapoor will play Suhaani and Nishant Malkani will play Adhiraj.

An Wiki source tells us, “Adhiraj and Suhaani will be the new entrants to the college in the middle of the term. They will become friends and will be the next couple to watch out for.” The source adds, “Adhiraj is a mix of Samrat and Mayank, with their good qualities; he is a good-looking boy from a small town, who has traditional values. But he is also a cool dude. On the other hand, Suhaani is an NRI, who has come from abroad to join the college.”

We spoke to Anupriya about her role: “I haven’t started shooting yet. The character is a cute and bubbly girl, who also believes in Indian values and traditions. She is an NRI who comes to Mumbai.” The actress adds, “I am happy that I have finally got a good role to play after my exit from Baytaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai.”

Tags
soap, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->