Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Celebs Say, Pets are family

Views: 3765  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Award Winner

Daljit Bhanot
My pet dog Shadow is very special because Shaleen had gifted him to me on our birthday (we share the same date of birth). Having him in our life is great because even when I am alone I know that there is someone around for me who loves me selflessly
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Award Winner

Anuj Saxena
I love my pet dogs Browny and Brandline who are Labradors. They are very important to me .They are very faithful and wait for me to return home after work every evening
Award Winner

Mishal Raheja
I recently bought my pet dog, Amigo, he is a golden retriever. I always dreamt of having a pet since childhood, but my parents never allowed me to get one home. Having a pet is a great stress buster. After my shoot I like to unwind by playing with him and pampering him. Amigo has brought a very positive change in my life. He is the cutest thing on earth and the best reason to come home
Old 08-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Award Winner

Arzoo Govitrikar
"I have a dog, we call him Magic. The good thing about having a pet is that whenever you come back from shoots, you have your pet come and hug you, the look they give you is to die for. They are the biggest stress busters. The downside of having a pet is that whenever you plan to go out or a holiday, you need to find someone who can look after your pet and give it food at proper timings; you need to find someone trustworthy which becomes a task in itself

Tags
celebs, pets, photos, pics

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->