Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

"Uttaran" coming to hit Colors (Full Details)

Views: 2699  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Television

Default "Uttaran" coming to hit Colors (Full Details)

Just a few months old and basking in the glory of the tremendous success of its show, Balika Vadhu, COLORS is now all set to launch another show, which focuses on a young girl’s journey through life and a mother-daughter relationship. The serial is produced by Uttaran, Film Farm, makers of Tumhari Disha and the ongoing Rakhi on Zee.

Vaishali Thakkar will be seen essaying the role of the mother in the new show. When contacted she says, “It’s an interesting project, but I cannot reveal anything further as things are in the nascent stages right now.” But probe a little and she adds, “The show’s main focus is the mother-daughter relationship and their journey through life. There are many twists and turns in both, mine as well as my daughter Iccha’s, life. Whether the changes are for good or for bad, one needs to wait and watch.”

Giving an insight on her character she quips, “I essay the role of a servant who is a single mother too. She always takes care of her daughter’s needs. I took up this role since the concept, as well as the character is quite interesting. The story also portrays the human tendency of juggling between what we have and what we want.”

On the star-cast, our source informs us, "Ayub Khan will be playing a rich person who has a daughter. And Iccha's mother works in the house as the maid".

“The title goes very well with the concept of the show, but you have to wait and watch to know more. The telecast date hasn’t been decided as yet due to the on going strike, but it will definitely occupy the prime time slot,” adds our source.

Can this show prove to be yet another feather in the crown for COLORS?

Tags
colors tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->