Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karishma Randeva joins Naagin

Views: 2254  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:45 PM
Sumathi

Default Karishma Randeva joins Naagin

Karishma Randeva who has recently entered Naagin as Urja is also an ichchadaari naagin. Karisma says she took up the show only because of her look in the show.
"It's great fun to be in a show like this," she says, "I am very excited about my look. This is the first time I am wearing lenses on screen and I am very happy about my naagin look."

Randeva is seen portraying a negative character in the show. "I am playing Urja who is the half sister of Amruta (Shayantani Ghosh). She has come to take revenge from her sister. It's a very strong and a challenging character and hence I took it," she adds.

The actress has already shot in proper costume and was actively involved in her look. "Eventually I was not very comfortable with the striking colour. So I told the designer to use some pale colors and that it should not be too gaudy. So presently the color of my costume is golden and brown," says Karishma.

This is not the first time that Randeva is seen in a negative shade. She was seen playing negative in India Calling (Star One) and she has done many shows like Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (Star Plus), Pariwar (Zee TV) and she is presently seen in Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki (Sahara One) and Doli Saja Ke Rakhna (Sahara One).

Tags
naagin, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->