Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

ACP Pradyuman arrested

Views: 2005  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Award Winner

Default ACP Pradyuman arrested

Sony's CID, the longest running show will see a very interesting twist in the episode this week. For the first time in the show, ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) will be arrested. But he is framed.

ACP Pradyuman will be seen in a bad light and inspector Abhijeet (Aditya Shrivastav) will be asked to handle his case. Aditya manages to gather ample proof against the ACP and finally, he gets him arrested.

But all this is just a ploy to fool the culprits who are happy that they have succeeded in getting the ACP arrested. Abhijeet will then work hard to nail the culprits who have framed his boss and then the ACP will be set free. While arresting the ACP, Abhijeet will break down and tell him he is just doing it in the name of duty.

Says Aditya, "Yes, this is happening for the first time in CID that ACP Pradyuman is accused and is arrested for something he has not done. We find some proof which says that he has done many anti-national things and also has links to terrorists.

Law is law and it's equal for everyone and unwillingly I have to arrest him. It was very hard for me to shoot the scene because I couldn't think of doing anything like this to him."
The episode will be aired this Friday.

Tags
acp pradyuman, cid, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->