Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Forgave but not forgot, says Tanaaz about Rohit

Views: 1626  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:54 PM

Default Forgave but not forgot, says Tanaaz about Rohit

Rohit Verma had expressed his desire to have dinner with Tanaaz Iraani and clear the air, when he walked out of Bigg Boss 3 a couple of weeks back but looks like that Tanaaz is in no mood to comply.

She said,"Rohit’s mother and sister called me up few weeks back and they apologised to me on his behalf and I respected that. Rohit too spoke to me and said we should meet but that doesn't mean I promised to have dinner or anything with him." She added that while she has forgiven him, she doesn't want to disappoint her fans by readily agreeing to
meet him.

She said, "After returning from the house I have seen all the footage where he called me chudail, nagin and all, so I will not be able to forget that so soon. In fact nobody can do that. I also got a few responses saying all celebrities do anything for money, after they read his report of having dinner with me." She said she doesn't want to give too much importance to this matter for now. "About the future, I cannot say anything but right now I will take some time to come out of it. I know it's his nature. He didn't even share his parents' number with the channel. Even when he spoke to Mr Bachchan after the eviction, he didn't speak the whole truth about his family but it's his wish."

She said she might go and visit him but after Bakhtiyar comes out of the show.

Tags
bigg boss 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->