Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

New entry in Dill Mill Gaye will be like Shah Rukh's Suriji

Views: 2057  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-01-2009, 06:42 PM

Default New entry in Dill Mill Gaye will be like Shah Rukh's Suriji

Dill Mill Gayye a show which focuses on youth and has a metropolitan setting will for the first time add a rural flavor to it.

Romanchak Arora who was last seen Shubh Kadam on Sahara one will enter the show as Tamanna’s (Moulshree Sachdeva) suitor and he is selected by her parents.

When contacted Romanchak confirms the news of his entry and says, “I will be playing the character of Aniket Joshi who is very intellectual guy and is a Hindi professor in USA and speaks pure Hindi.”

Further he said, “My character will be totally contrasted to the other modern characters in the show. I speak in Hindi which becomes difficult for the hospital’s interns to digest it. My appearance is very mediocre and is similar to SRK in Rab ne mila di jodi. When Aniket meets Tamanna he falls in love with her.”

Romanchak will play a cameo role which will last for 2-3 weeks and his entry will be aired tonight.

Now let’s wait and watch how his love story moves further.

Tags
dill mill gayye, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->