Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fight @ Chak Dhoom Dhoom b/w Mallika Sherawat Vs Urmila Matondkar

Views: 2644  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 AM

Default Fight @ Chak Dhoom Dhoom b/w Mallika Sherawat Vs Urmila Matondkar

You have replaced ***y Mallika Sherawat on Chak Dhoom Dhoom…
I don’t want to talk about that because I joined the show from the Gala round and I entered because I liked the concept so no comments.

Urmila Matondkar is back on TV now with Chak Dhoom Dhoom where she has replaced Mallika Sherawat. We spoke to her about her journey in television, what made her select this show and her connection with dance…

You have replaced ***y Mallika Sherawat on Chak Dhoom Dhoom…
I don’t want to talk about that because I joined the show from the Gala round and I entered because I liked the concept so no comments.

But didn’t you know that Mallika Sherawat is judging the show?
I was not in town and when I came back, I was offered the show.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM

What made you take a reality show?
I took reality dance show because I am very passionate about dance. I think I am in best mood when I am dancing. It gives me happiness.

Best part about Chak Dhoom Dhoom?
The show had an interesting format because groups will be judged here, not individuals. We will get to see unique or even new dance forms on this show. And the good part is I don’t have to learn any lines. I want to be connect with the audience as I will be defining their dance to viewers. And I guess that’s what I like about Chak Dhoom Dhoom.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM

And do you have any criteria for judging?
Yes, as I said I love dancing I am very particular about dancing too. The group has to have great technique, energy, footwork and synchronization.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM

Which was the difficult dance you've done?
The Meh****a Meh****a song (in Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag). The foot movements are not seen much but I had to get into the water, stand on my toes, sway my hips and do the signature step. It took two days to get the step right. After that, I couldn't walk properly.

From your list which is your favorite song. You know like whenever you put on that song you start dancing?
There is only one song then and that’s Chamma Chamma. I still remember all the steps and love it.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM

According to you who is the best choreographer in the industry?
All of them are good in their own style. For example, Ganesh Hegde beautifully choreographed Kambakth Ishq and while Ganesh Acharya choreographed Chamma Chamma.

Tags
chak dhoom dhoom, mallika sherawat, urmila matondkar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->