Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Batla House’s O Saki Saki Row: Nora Fatehi REACTS To Koena Mitra’s Criticism

Views: 857  
Old 07-18-2019, 08:06 AM

Default Batla House’s O Saki Saki Row: Nora Fatehi REACTS To Koena Mitra’s Criticism

The year 2018 and 2019 have been the year of recreations and remixes of some good old songs. Some of them have been received well by the audiences, while some are simply rejected. One such song which was recently released is O Saki Saki from Batla House which features the sizzling Nora Fatehi. After giving us successful hit number like Dilbar, everyone expected her next song also to be a blockbuster.

But it seems the recreation of Musafir’s song O Saaki Saaki hasn’t gone well with few. The original track which featured Koena Mitra, she recently expressed her views on social media and said that it is a complete mess.

Batla House’s O Saki Saki Row: Nora Fatehi REACTS To Koena Mitra’s CriticismKoena had written, “This song had crashed many blockbusters! Why Balta House, why? P. S: Nora is a stunner. Hope she saves our pride.” Post this comment, Nora has now reacted to the same. In an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Nora said that she doesn’t thinks that it’s criticism. She said, “I don’t think it’s really criticism, everyone’s entitled to an opinion and you have to respect that. At the end of the day we are discussing music, which is very subjective. Everyone will not like the same genre or style of music, right? Personally, I set a benchmark with “Dilbar” and I have to work towards surpassing it. After that, it’s for the audience to decide if they like you or not.”

She also spoke about how tough it was for her to do this song. “I’d sc****d the skin of both knees and it was a blood bath. My lower back hurt so bad that we had to call a physiotherapist on the set. I was attempting to play with fire for the first time and almost burnt myself on a few occasions. It was scary, but our energies were on a high and we have given it our best,” she added.

Trending

Nora further also added that the song is apt for her character. She said, “It’s not a cameo but a fullfledged, Hindi-speaking role, not glamorous or westernised but definitely a surprise.”

Earlier, Sanjay Dutt, who features in the original song, went on to praise the new version. He said, “It’s great that these songs are being recreated, it means that they are still popular. It’s a good thing.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Batla House’s O Saki Saki Row: Nora Fatehi REACTS To Koena Mitra’s Criticism appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum