Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Get back the feeling of Aahat

Views: 2316  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-12-2009, 05:15 PM

Default Get back the feeling of Aahat

Good news for all horror lovers - Sony and Fireworks Productions' Aahat returns with an All New Series!
The first episode features a horror train, which ****s anybody who boards it. Those who see it also are blinded. The principal caste includes Chaitanya Choudhary, Vishal Satish Gandhi and Krystle D'Souza who work as a team of documenters at a mysterious paranormal science institute. This above team will remain the same as they investigate different spooky stories each week. This is a departure from Aahat Season 1 and 2 where each story had no connection with the other.

Danish Khan, Marketing Head, Sony, says, "Aahat has always been our hot property targeting kids and men aged 25+. We hope to bring in more women too." On the USP factor, he says, "We will move away from the typical bungalow kind of set up to real life spaces. This season will be marked by lots of surprises, intrigue and contemporary story-telling."

Chaitanya who has made a name for himself with daily shows like Kavyanjali, Sangam and reality shows says, "Working in a horror genre is a completely different experience. You shoot mostly at nights and it's unlike your boring daily show set up." On the phenomenon of paranormal, he says, "It does exist, I have read cases about spirits being caught on infra red camera's and people who have experienced near death situations." Talking about the story, he says, "As the show unfolds you will soon find out what draws three youngsters to paranormal. Our stories will run parallel to the main track."

Krystle D'Souza says, "Working in a weekly is less stressing. I had to quit my debut show (Balaji's Kya Dil Mein) as the workload was taking a toll on my health. I'm quite happy with the change in the way horror is told unlike Ramsay stuff."
So if you want to get scared out of your wits tune into Sony's Aahat- The All New Series on, Friday the 13th at 11 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Tags
aahat

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->