Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajan Shahi to make a film

Views: 2532  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Award Winner

Default Rajan Shahi to make a film

After making a mark in the TV industry as a producer with two shows like Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, now Rajan Sahi is planning to make a romantic movie by taking Kinshuk Mahajan(Ranveer) and Parul Chouhan(Ragini) of Bidaai.

An Indya source tells us, “Mr.Shahi is now planning to take the next step in his career by entering into film direction and production. He is very happy with the work his production company has done

in the recent past and his forthcoming film is still in the scripting stage. He is working hard to get things right for this film. For the main star cast he has decided to take Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chouhan, while the other star cast is still under undecided and he is planning to take up this project in 2010.”

Rajan Shahi was unavailable for the comment

We spoke to Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranveer, “He had told us that he is planning to direct and produce his first romantic film by taking Parul and me as the main lead. I am very grateful to Rajan Sir, who has given me this opportunity to grow as an actor, so let’s see how things work but I am very happy for this opportunity.”

Tags
movie, producer, rajan shahi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->