Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Salman, never act your age!

Views: 1324  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Award Winner

Default Salman, never act your age!

The zest of the forty - seven year old actor on Zee’s Dance India Dance, has made everyone quote this line!

Many a times we cringe watching celebs not acting their age. But in the case of Salman Khan, no one seems to be complaining.

Says our source, "Salman was the celebrity guest on Zee's Dance India Dance. After seeing all the contestants perform so enthusiastically, Salman too got tempted to shake a leg with them. The lucky contestants Vandana and Kruti were only happy about Salman's decision to jiggy with them."

Adds the source, "Terrence apparently, wanted Salman to do some acrobatic stuff on cables too. But Salman was a bit unsure if he can pull it off. Terrence did a fine job of egging Salman on, when he told him - Salman, you are very strong. I'm sure you can do it! This statement got Salman going and he performed mid-air, giving the audience another chance to gape at him."

However, there was one thing that Salman denied flatly. Says the source, "When Salman saw the boys lifting the girls up during one performance, he frankly stated- This is something I just can't do. I may lift heavy weights, bench-press more than most men do but I can never lift a woman that high up in the air!"

Guess sometimes you 'have' to act your age!

Tags
salman khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->