Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sachin Sharma to direct American reality show

Views: 2469  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM

Default Sachin Sharma to direct American reality show

Television actor Sachin Sharma is going international, with his directorial debut for an American Production House. Sachin will be directing a reality show and also starring as a Celebrity judge along with such international stars like celebrity trainer Craig Ramsay, supermodel James Ellis and Miss Jamaica 2005 Daisi Pollard.

There is also buzz that International Pop star cum fashion designer Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga will be part of the show.

Sachin informs “I am under contractual obligation not to reveal much about the show. All I can say divulge is we will be shooting some time in the month of March in LA for a two month schedule.

These are exciting times for Indian artistes as globally there is a trend to look towards the East and also cater to the Asian audiences. The experience of shooting with global icons and exchanging technological know-how with them is something I am looking forward to”.

Tags
celebrity, international tv news, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->