Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rohit Shetty to judge Teen Ka Tadka

Views: 1954  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-21-2009, 02:02 PM

Default Rohit Shetty to judge Teen Ka Tadka

Director Rohit Shetty will judge the third season of Sony TV’s Comedy Circus, which is called Teen Ka Taadka.

The All The Best director tells us about his new role: “It is great fun to be on the small screen. I am nervous about judging contestants but I will do my best. When I came on a Sony show to promote my film All The Best I was offered the job, and I said yes.”

What will he be on the lookout for? “It is very difficult to do comedy, so I will be looking at three aspects – script, timing and presentation. I know it will be quite interesting as I have watched some earlier episodes of Comedy Circus,” he says. The first episode of the season was shot yesterday and Rohit says, “The first episode was hilarious though I was nervous to seat on the judge’s seat, but everything went fine and I hope audiences will like me.”

Teen Ka Tadka
is will premiere on October 24 at 9pm on Sony TV. Anoop Soni and Bhairavi Raichura from Balika Vadhu, Tina Dutta of Uttaran fame, Shweta Tiwari, Jennifer Winget, Sanjay Mishra, Harsh Chhaya, Parul Chauhan of Bidaai fame, Sharad Kelkar, Paresh Ganathra from Baa Bahu Aur Baby and Saloni from Chote Miya will be seen on the show. Besides Rohit, Archana Puran Singh will also judge the show.

Tags
judge, reality show, sony, teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->