Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Enjoy the summer the STAR One way!

Views: 3157  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-16-2010, 05:48 PM

Karan Wahi aka Dr.Sid of Dill Mill Gayye:
Karan essays the character of Dr. Siddhant on Dill Mill Gayye who has charmed even a strong willed girl like Dr. Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) on the show. Needless to say he has been sweeping the girls off the floor even in the real life.

"I hardly attended college in Delhi and then after coming to Mumbai to pursue acting, I did my graduation from Delhi University (correspondence), but as a child, I used to study when exams were just a week ahead as I was always inclined towards sports like cricket. However, I did my schooling in one attempt. Summer vacation was fine as we used to go Manali and I remember when I was a year old we all had gone to Nepal and I think that that was my first trip out of India. I really don’t feel nostalgic about summer vacation because whenever I get a weekend off, I go to Delhi - my home town. My vacations used to be like joining summer camps or cricket clubs and or other activities like swimming or karate classes.

What you want say to our students on their exams?
“I just want to tell them to study hard.”

Tags
star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->