Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan Singh Grover - Evidently he is one, and today he opens up to

Views: 1478  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-08-2011, 07:46 AM

Default Karan Singh Grover - Evidently he is one, and today he opens up to

Karan Singh Grover aka Dr Armaan of Star One's popular show Dill Mill Gayye speaks to for What If...

Recently the Tarot Card predictions of Karan Singh Grover had said that he is immensely popular and has a great fan following that will remain for long.

Evidently he is one, and today he opens up to that he is doing what he always wanted to do and there would be no What If… he is not an actor.

What If…..

'Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either'- Marshall McLuhan

I do not think I can be anything else other than an actor.

Since my childhood, I have always wanted to become an entertainer and fortunately my parents are open-minded and they always encouraged me to listen to what my heart calls for. And my dad was also with ok with it but the only condition he laid in front of me was that I have to finish my graduation and have to get a work experience of a year.

Thus, after finishing the school I did my Hotel Management after which I was off to Muscat where I completed a year as a Sales Executive. With the completion of a year of work, I called up dad and said, 'Dad, I completed one year as you said. And now I am coming back.'

I came to Mumbai later and participated in Gladrags Man Hunt. I did not win it but at the same time I was the Popular Model of 2004. But after that life was not as easy as it seems to be and there have also been struggles in my life.

But today I have no regrets as I am doing what I like and my parents are also extremely happy along with the viewers. I believe that when you wake up in the morning, you should think of doing something that gives you 100% satisfaction rather than just 40%.

I would like to say to all the aspiring actors that follow your heart, but at the same time be a little practical because I am not one. But at the same time it is not necessary that it could be the situation for all. Know how to maintain a balance.

Tags
karan singh grover

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->