Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Full Details of 'New Crush For Cricket Fans'! - Red Dress RCP Girl

Views: 4766  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:51 AM

Default Full Details of 'New Crush For Cricket Fans'! - Red Dress RCP Girl

india.com 'New Crush For Cricket Fans'! Here's How THIS RCB Fan Became Famous Overnight | POSTS

India.com Sports Desk
3 minutes

Home > Sports
IPL 2019: SRH's qualification will now depend on the result of the MI vs KKR clash.

RCB vs SRH IPL 2019

IPL 2019: RCB signed off on a high by beating Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last league game. RCB beat SRH by four wickets as Shimron Hetymer (75) and Gurkeerat Mann’s (65) ensured RCB went over the line in a 176 chase. Surprisingly, it was not Hetmyer or Gurkeerat who stole the show, but it was an RCB fan in the crowd who won hearts of cricket fans. She was wearing a red crop-top, holding the RCB flag and jumping in the stands whenever Kohli hit a boundary or a six. She created an instant buzz on social media as fans started thanking the cameraman hilariously as some fans also made strange requests.
Here is the video of the girl jumping in joy when Kohli hits a boundary:
Here is how Twitter reacted to this girl fan and how she became an internet sensation overnight:
Nice work cameraman 💥💥😂😂😘❤️😘❤️😘 #RCBvSRH pic.twitter.com/d8GObjibwn— Pavan Krishna® (@pavan_krishnaa) May 4, 2019
Earlier, Kane Williamson scored 70 to power SRH to 175, which looked like a defendable score, thanks to a woeful 28-run last over by Umesh Yadav.
“This time was a little bit tough for me. Getting used to the environment, getting used to the IPL was tough for me. I just had a word with the team management and they said have some fun,” said Hetmyer as he bagged the man of the match.

Published Date: May 6, 2019 12:07 AM IST
| Updated Date: May 6, 2019 12:10 AM IST
Topics:
FANGirl FanIPL 2019RCB vs SRHRoyal Challengers BangaloreVirat Kohli

Latest News in Sports News Forum