Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Pyaar Ki Naukri

Views: 2361  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Pyaar Ki Naukri

Pearl Grey, maker of Pratigya, to come up with a youth based show on Star Plus...

Spellbound Productions and Walkwater Productions, makers of the very unique and successful show on Star Plus, Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya will now come up with a youth based show on the same channel.

We hear that the show will be on the lines of the successful Zee TV show, Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani wherein the girl will be elder to the lead guy.

A little birdie states, "The show tentatively titled Pyaar Ki Naukri will focus on the way in which today's generation perceives love. It will be a love story between an elderly girl and a younger boy. The production house has not got the apt cast to play the leads till now.The show will go on floor as soon as the cast is locked".

We tried calling Producer Pearl Grey, but she remained unavailable for comment.

Spellbound and Walkwater have Rishton Se Badi Pratha running on Colors presently, apart from Pratigya

Old 05-19-2011, 06:55 PM

Simone Singh approached to play the lead role in Pearl Grey's next on Star Plus...

The versatile and good looking actress Simone Singh who got a huge recognition playing the central role of Heena has now bagged a plump offer to play the lead girl in Star Plus' upcoming show, produced by Spellbound Productions and Walkwater Productions.

TellyBuzz has already reported about the Producers of Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya making a bold show on the love story of a elder lady with a younger guy, tentatively titled Pyaar Ki Naukri.

Our source states, "The channel and production house are keen on casting Simone Singh for the lead role, and talks are presently on with her. However, Simone has not yet given her nod as she apparently finds it tough to go through the rigors of a daily soap shoot".

We contacted Simone who confirmed that she has been offered the role. "Yes, I have been getting quite a lot of offers in television and I would love to be back. However, time is a factor as if I give my 28-30 days to the show, I would be left with no time for my personal and professional life".

We tried contacting Producer Pearl Grey but she remained unavailable.

Let's see if Simone finally accepts to be part of the daily soap scenario or not..

Tags
pyaar ki naukri

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->