Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive : 50 most shocking moments in entertainment

Views: 35236  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Award Winner

Default 'Maana is my wife'

Mumbai: 11 January 2007
Actor Sanjay Dutt revealed that he was secretly married to former item girl Maanyata and had had a small ceremony at home. This came after a series of articles revealing the identity and the relationship between Sanjay and Maanyata. Sisters Priya and Namrata didn't attend the wedding.

What he said:
''We got married on November 19 at home. I am happy with her and that's what matters. I don't care if she is the worst woman on the planet. Please stay out of her life and leave use alone! It was a private affair and only close friends were invited, I request the media to stop interfering in my private affairs.'' -- Sanjay Dutt

Status now: Maanyata's past surfaced with her ex-husband Mairaj ur-Rehman claiming they were still married. The Dutt sisters were unhappy with the choice. Yet Maanyata helped Sanjay make his debut in politics with the Samajwadi Party.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Award Winner

Default Feels like love

Mumbai: 15 December 2004
Kareena Kapoor and then boyfriend Shahid Kapur were reportedly caught kissing at a Juhu lounge bar one night.
The lip-lock was recorded on a mobile phone and did the rounds, much to the young couple's anger. Kareena demanded an apology or threatened to slap a Rs 20 crore lawsuit.

What she said: "It wasn't me... (photos were fabricated) in order to create cheap publicity for the newspaper." -- Kareena Kapoor.

Status now: Kareena split up from Shahid in 2007. She was caught on camera with boyfriend Saif Ali Khan just after the break-up. The couple are still together and are talking marriage.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Award Winner

Default Akki's fee 1.5 crore per day!

Mumbai: 21 February 2008
Akshay Kumar was offered an endorsement deal by a denim brand in which he was being paid Rs 3 crore for two days the highest for any actor.

What he said: "Let's not talk about the money. I'll just say I get what I deserve." -- Akshay Kumar. "Akshay is now looking at being not only the biggest but also the richest star." -- Industry source

Status now: Akshay now endorses a rival denim brand, for god knows what amount. During a fashion show, he created controversy when he asked his wife Tina to un****on his jeans.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Award Winner

Default Director hit by train Director hit by train

Mumbai: 31 May 2004
Nadia Khan, an assistant director for Kaizad Gustad's Mumbai Central, was ****ed by a local train at Mahalaxmi.

What he said: "It was decided to file a road accident complaint because in a rail accident, it takes longer to complete formalities." -- Kaizad

Status now: Kaizad was arrested along with line producer Ashish Udeshi on June 2 and were released on July 6, 2004. Gustad hasn't made a movie since nor crossed tracks as far as we know.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Award Winner

Default Nafisa hangs herself

30 July 2004
Nafisa Joseph (25) was found hanging from the ceiling fan of her Versova flat, a month before her marriage to Gautam Kanduja. She was reportedly in depression.

What they said: "My drawback is that I am reserved. People feel I do not mix much but I'm working at it." -- Nafisa
"Nafisa would drink and drive and would even turn violent... this led to quarrels." -- Gautam

Status now: In 2005, the Bombay HC stayed the case in which Gautam was accused of abetment to suicide.

Tags
50 shocking moments, entertainment

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum