Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Urvashi Dholakia to feature yet another negative role in Zee TV's upcoming show

Views: 2635  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2010, 04:59 AM

Default Urvashi Dholakia to feature yet another negative role in Zee TV's upcoming show

Urvashi Dholakia to feature yet another negative role in Zee TV's upcoming show, Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharma Yudh..

Guess who will soon be appearing on your TV screens to sizzle up your evenings? It's none other than the supremely talented actress Urvashi Dholakia who needs no introduction in the TV industry!! The latest is that Urvashi will be playing a negative character in Zee TV's upcoming show "Apno Ke Liye Geeta ka Dharma Yudha".

Our source tells us, "Urvashi will be essaying Malini Yadav who is a socialite who has not achieved much in life, but is very ambitious. She will leave no stone unturned to bring about a change in her lifestyle. To achieve her ends, she adopts means that fall on the other side of the term "righteous" in the purest sense of the word."

"Urvashi has certainly become a benchmark when it comes to negative roles on TV and we are hoping that even this time, people will love to hate her character. She won't be seen with heavy make up this time as she portrays a house wife", reveals our source.

Urvashi confirmed her presence in the show and said, "I already have a very strong image from the roles I've enacted in various shows. I am known for my vampish roles, so the challenge lies in giving the character a fresh look so that audiences stop relating to my previous roles and accept me in my latest avatar. I will be portraying Malini Yadav who is a house wife and has a very prominent, strong persona. She is actually the man of the house who rules and personally I am looking forward for this role to get on floors. I will start shooting from tomorrow."

As reported earlier, Sargun Mehta, Nikkhil Chaddha, Kanan Malhotra and Garima Ajmani play the lead roles in the show.

Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharma Yudha" is one of the shows that will air on Zee TV's new 6 – 7 pm prime time band.