Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners/Photos/Videos/Participants: Guinness Book of World Records- Ab India Todega

Views: 12470  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2011, 01:19 PM

Colors' Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega to go off air in May. Khatron Ke Khiladi-Torchaar to take the slot.

Colors' Guinness World Records- Ab Todega India has given a setting stage for a lot of talented performers. Bollywood star Preity Zinta debuted as a host in television industry and talents showered on the stage breaking all the previous records that made India proud.

But the curtain is all set to fall as show reaches its finale.

A source says "The finale is set to be aired on 7th May and gracing the occasion will be none other than Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who will be seen promoting his upcoming movie, Ready."

Guinness World Records will be replaced by Khatron Ke Khiladi- Torchaar for which the contestants will head for Cape Town on 20th of this month.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM

Dum Maro Dum Team Promo

Old 04-22-2011, 10:17 AM

Shabbir Ahluwalia broke the record of longest motorcycle ride through a tunnel of fire...

Shabir Ahluwalia proved himself to be the real Khatron Ke Khiladi when it comes to attempting heart breaking stunts. After evidencing his mettle in the last season of Khatron Ke Khiladi, one could only wait to see his next big move in the adventure.

After the wait, he bags probably his biggest achievement after creating a record and inking his name in Colors' Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega.

Our source says, "Shabir attempted the record of longest motorcycle ride through a tunnel of fire. The stunt was comparatively death defying considering he is not a trained stuntsman and similar attempts can cause severe injuries."

"The only existing record was held by Clint Ewing who set the record in a distance of 200 ft. Shabir, who had earlier taken a pledge to break a record, rode through the fiery tunnel and set a new record that surpassed the old one by covering a distance of 224 ft 8 inch. With this, Shabir not only fulfilled his wish but also kept his promise given to his fans", adds the source.

Talking about his stunt, an elated Shabir said, "Yes, it's really a very nice feeling to break a world record. I was always a fan of Guinness World Record and I used to always think that the people who break the record are very extra ordinary. When I saw this act, I asked the production house whether I could give a shot to break the record. And when it comes to risk and adventure, I am always on it and this means a lot as I have broken a World Record."

We congratulate Shabir Ahluwalia, not only for breaking the record, but also for being the first television actor to break a World Record.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Manav-Shweta, new Guiness world Record holders!

Manav-Shweta, Nandish-Rashmi to compete each other in Colors' Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega

It is said that behind every successful man, there is a woman, and well the adage shall see its literal demonstration on Friday's episode of Colors TV's Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega.

It was the first time in history of the show, that two known Television couples Nandish Sandhu – Rashmi Desai (fame Uttaran) and Manav Gohil – Shweta Kawatra, both hailing from the same town battled each other out to win and set a world record for 'Fastest Wife Carrying Backwards for 20mtrs'.

The two couples were running neck to neck and the studio audience was glued to their seats as they enjoyed each minute of this exciting contest. But as the couples closed onto the finishing line, Nandish slipped and fell on the ground along with his wife Rashmi, which gave an easy chance for Manav to overtake and win.

Rob declared that he needed to have a look at a slow motion replay, and declared Manav and Shweta to be the winner.

A very excited Shweta says, "I was like Oh God, all of Manav's efforts shouldn't go in vain".

And Manav too expressed his happiness as he says, "I am happy we won at the end of the day".

Manav and Shweta are now the world leaders in this task as they set a record of 7.2. seconds.

Tags
colors, guinness world records ab india todega

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->