Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hum tum with Siddhesh and Rashami

Views: 1827  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Hum tum with Siddhesh and Rashami

STAR Plus' weekend dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha will witness something different this weekend, as for the first time Mastkalander Siddhesh will be seen romancing Massakali Rashami Desai in the Hum Tum round.

More on Zara Nachke Dikha : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

We spoke to Siddhesh who said, “This week, audiences and judges would be surprised to see me in a different avatar in a romantic duet song with cute and adorable Rashami Desai.The song is full of romance and I am sure everyone will love it. The song has three different seasons like Autumn and Winter. Just the way it was shown in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna…and the song is Tumhi Dekhona Yeh Kya ho gaya..”

Further he praised Rashami, “She is a wonderful dancer and a good human being. Being an actress, she performs with full perfection. I am sure all her fans would love her more in this performance. She is so graceful and elegant in her dancing style that any dance form suits her.”

So who will take away all the accolades from the judges? Massakali Rashami or Mastkalander Siddhesh?

Don't forget to watch them this Saturday –Sunday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Tags
rashami, siddesh, star plus, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->